PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, there's a SOTM, and a NSOTM... but what about...

Ace24
02-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Why not have a PMOTM? (Pump Marker Of The Month)

There are so many around the forums now and the NSOTM gets crowded with them. It's not really fare to put a pump up against a semi in the contest... so why not make a separate poll for them?

I understand this would require more work... but if someone would come to me and go over the rules, and things required, I'd be willing to run it. (I'm on here enough :dodgy: )

Just a suggestion. :)

Whatcha think KUSA & Mods?

bigred76
02-29-2008, 11:58 PM
I think that you have WAY too much time on your hands...

VS3 Sniper
03-01-2008, 12:48 AM
^ hahaha I wouldnt mind to see a PMOTM but its up to teh mods.

Hossy
03-01-2008, 05:56 AM
I think that you have WAY too much time on your hands...

:yeahthat:

A pump isnt a spyder right? then it should go into the NSOTM imo. Its not like we get alot of entrants anyways, so if its dominated by pumps it basically is a pump of the month.

vikingshadow
03-01-2008, 06:12 AM
While there are several pumps around here now, it's not like everyone's going out of there way to get a new one every month or spend a lot of time upgrading the ones we have. It'd just be the same pumps in every month's contest - plus, with a lot of us having phantoms, there really isn't much you can do (Dan, not withstanding, of course) to them because they're already at the top of their game when you get them, pretty much.

A few years ago, when the OTM was at it's best, we could get enough entries in the Non spyder, the Spyder AND the action pic of the month. Now, it's hard enough to get enough to even do this every other month. I personally think that even if we did decide to do a POTM, then it wouldn't last.

Just my .02...

Ace24
03-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Yeah... I thought about it more. Posting at 2 AM isn't... really... smart. :dodgy:

bamf-hacker
03-01-2008, 12:06 PM
OK since I run the OTM's you should talk to me... Oh wait you just posted instead :)

We will not split up the NSOTM. We don't get enough entires as it is and really, you just one because you just got or are getting a pump ;).

Look for the OTM soon.

Ace24
03-01-2008, 12:19 PM
OK since I run the OTM's you should talk to me... Oh wait you just posted instead :)

We will not split up the NSOTM. We don't get enough entires as it is and really, you just one because you just got or are getting a pump ;).

Look for the OTM soon.

lol. You caught me.

Critical
03-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Look for the OTM soon.

Can you wait until I get all the custom bits made for my marker?

bigred76
03-01-2008, 07:43 PM
And mine? My remodeled gun's Aaaaaaaaalmost there, just needs to finish what it's doing and then an annodizing... :)

bamf-hacker
03-02-2008, 02:24 AM
sorry fellas... I can't wait for people to get stuff done. If your marker is ready for the OTM then cool, if not wait till the next one.

unless there is a bribe in it for me :)

HelpDeskHustler
03-02-2008, 07:15 AM
I never see OTM's.

The Pumper
03-02-2008, 07:36 AM
yaaa im gettin 2 or 3 pumps
im gunna enter and lose horribly :nododgy: