PDA

View Full Version : Local field made it into APG!

DFSniper
02-29-2008, 06:25 PM
yep, in the April 2008 APG there's a page-and-a-half article on last year's Big Game at Conder's (pp. 28-29). its kind of weird because i picked up the magazine as a spur-of-the-moment decision when i went to their shop this morning to check out something for Nerobro on PBN. and its even weirder still because theres a big scenario game going on tomorrow! sadly i can't make it because i have to work, but the weather's been really wet lately, so it'd be hard climbing those hills with all that mud. if you look at the pics in the article, the "town" is a grid of 4 by (about) 10 double-room "houses" that make up probably one of the most adrenaline-rushing small-team (2v2, 3v3, etc) speedball fields ever!

anyways, i thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share with you guys.

TheDarkShadow
02-29-2008, 06:31 PM
that is pretty cool

mr1newbie
02-29-2008, 06:48 PM
Cool, I'll have to check out this month's issue

XSiv Force
02-29-2008, 07:36 PM
any sniper towers?

DFSniper
02-29-2008, 08:12 PM
not any real towers except on each corner of the "town" and one overlooking the speedball fields, but theres a castle on top of a hill with 2 rotating turrets with a viewport and hole that you stand in and stick your barrel through!!

DRAGON
02-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Cool I <3 APG! Why did they cover last years event this year? :confused:

Here's Jessica Sparks and myself at a local PB event. I <3 dat lady! -

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/dbn71mgd/JessicaandIS7.jpg

Don't mind me, I was having a bad hair day - :p

DFSniper
03-01-2008, 04:10 AM
not sure, maybe to hype up this season's big games?? they have 3 a year. this year its The Gauntlet (today), Normandy (June), and Stalingrad (October) and i'm definately going to those two! i missed out on Stalingrad last year because i had a presentation to do for a college class. well, i learned my lesson, and i've decided no more classes on saturdays!