PDA

View Full Version : Grandpa's PB buddies

pbgrandpa
02-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Well here's a pic of the old man with his favorite guys. As you can see I've lost 2 of my Timmys. The youngest (Bryce) has been beggin to play at the local field for the past yr. and is now old enough... so guess what I get to do on the weekends now. I'm looking forward to some great times this spring and summerhttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4867/gpbunchbp6.jpg

TheDarkShadow
02-25-2008, 02:46 PM
sounds like its gonna be fun

wow 100 posts, I'm such a post whore :dodgy:

leed
02-25-2008, 03:05 PM
That's really neat! I would have kept the Species though :p

Hossy
02-25-2008, 03:06 PM
ahh I would have kept the orange one!
Looks like you got a pretty versitile 3 man team starting up.

UnderArmour is a great company too

XSiv Force
02-25-2008, 03:16 PM
small ones are the tricky ones they can stand where others have to kneel

pbgrandpa
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
sounds like its gonna be fun

wow 100 posts, I'm such a post whore :dodgy:
I'm sure it will. Since they have there new markers the desire is back
That's really neat! I would have kept the Species though :pI get to maintain it so it stays here till they learn how to take care of them thereselves. It's a great shooter and in mint cond.

ahh I would have kept the orange one!
Looks like you got a pretty versitile 3 man team starting up.

UnderArmour is a great company too
Yea Hossy that was my favorite. I was thinking 3 man also
small ones are the tricky ones they can stand where others have to kneelYea, he's pretty slick. All the time we played WB here at the house he never got put out

VS3 Sniper
02-25-2008, 03:39 PM
I would have kept the a-bomb but thats just me. Its really great to see a family having fun together, It seems like I see that less and less nowadays.

SpyderMan723
02-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I have to say, You're one of the most B.A grampas in the entire world.period.

pbgrandpa
02-25-2008, 05:16 PM
I would have kept the a-bomb but thats just me. Its really great to see a family having fun together, It seems like I see that less and less nowadays.
I try to do as much as possible with them, and PB is something we all love to do.
Thanks Spyderman..I've never been called B.A.:D

TheDarkShadow
02-25-2008, 05:53 PM

I beleive that deserves a sig quote

XSiv Force
02-25-2008, 05:57 PM
i agree that warrants it

pbgrandpa
02-26-2008, 03:23 AM
I beleive that deserves a sig quote

i agree that warrants it
Thanks guys :)

bamf-hacker
02-26-2008, 06:20 AM
This kind of makes me sad :( I never knew my Grand Parents on either side. Well they passed away when I was very young, so I really don't remember them.

Grandpa, I will use you as my surrogate one :)

pbgrandpa
02-26-2008, 06:49 AM
This kind of makes me sad :( I never knew my Grand Parents on either side. Well they passed away when I was very young, so I really don't remember them.

Grandpa, I will use you as my surrogate one :)I know how you feel. I never new mine on my dads side. Never saw a picture of them either:(. I feel like a surrogate GP to a lot of guys on here already. You might as well join in too :). Geeez I hope your mood changes by the end of the day ;)

durrell
02-26-2008, 08:20 AM
It's cool to see that. I'm sure someday they'll look back and be able to remember and appreciate the good times you guys are having npw. :)

Tito=PBL
02-26-2008, 08:57 AM
thats nice...looks like u will have fun

applesauce
02-26-2008, 03:34 PM
give the little kid a spyder or a sweet B.E. young children should own such nice things!

LostCause
02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
man, the only family that plays with me is my cousin (so far only once :() there lucky to have you! and ill trade the older one a piolt acs for his spieces :) jkjk. lol. Hope yall have a ton of memories that last forever together!

vwjimmy
02-26-2008, 04:23 PM
You are a BA in many ways Bro.....
I am just sad that you look younger than me!
Nice pic, nice fam, nice markers :)

XSiv Force
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Im trying to get my mom and grandpa to go with me..........problem is they already told me i have to let them use my two best guns and i have to use a little $2 piranha...............

pbgrandpa
02-27-2008, 02:49 AM
It's cool to see that. I'm sure someday they'll look back and be able to remember and appreciate the good times you guys are having npw. :)I hope they do do D

thats nice...looks like u will have funI'm sure we will. I've been looking forward to this for some time now

give the little kid a spyder or a sweet B.E. young children should own such nice things!He's already had Spyders. He worked hard to get his Timmy

man, the only family that plays with me is my cousin (so far only once :() there lucky to have you! and ill trade the older one a piolt acs for his spieces :) jkjk. lol. Hope yall have a ton of memories that last forever together!Thanks LC we will

You are a BA in many ways Bro.....
I am just sad that you look younger than me!
Nice pic, nice fam, nice markers :)Thanks my friend

Im trying to get my mom and grandpa to go with me..........problem is they already told me i have to let them use my two best guns and i have to use a little $2 piranha...............Let them..might be a way to get them started:)

XSiv Force
02-27-2008, 07:08 AM
yeah i know but with the piranha itslike bringing a knife to an assault rifle fight

bigred76
02-27-2008, 08:38 AM
LOL! Try using a pump sometime in open play, XSiv. ;) You'll hone your skills and learn that sometimes, the little rock can fell a giant.

PBGrandpa, I didn't know you were so... old. Being literate enough on a computer for one your age is quite an accomplishment! My grandparents just figured out how to log into XP last week... >.< Congrats on losing a pair of nice guns! If your grandkids need any help with Timmies, I'm sure one of us here can help them if it's beyond you.

bamf-hacker
02-27-2008, 09:21 AM
LOL! Try using a pump sometime in open play, XSiv. ;) You'll hone your skills and learn that sometimes, the little rock can fell a giant.

PBGrandpa, I didn't know you were so... old. Being literate enough on a computer for one your age is quite an accomplishment! My grandparents just figured out how to log into XP last week... >.< Congrats on losing a pair of nice guns! If your grandkids need any help with Timmies, I'm sure one of us here can help them if it's beyond you.

Watch it young lad... You are treading on thin water. That is my surrogate Grandpa you are talking about!!! :)

pbgrandpa
02-27-2008, 09:32 AM

PBGrandpa, I didn't know you were so... old. Being literate enough on a computer for one your age is quite an accomplishment! My grandparents just figured out how to log into XP last week... >.< Congrats on losing a pair of nice guns! If your grandkids need any help with Timmies, I'm sure one of us here can help them if it's beyond you.With age..Comes..WISDOM :)

MVS1
02-27-2008, 09:38 AM
PBG, that's great that you are able to spend so much time w/the Grandkids, we should all hope to be so lucky. I know I cheerish the memories of all the time I spent w/my Grand parents and even now I remember them fondly.
My daughter informed me on her birthday (Christmas day) that one more year and she would be old enough to play paintball w/me, the boys aren't to happy that they still have a couple more years. They all love coming out to the field and chasing each other around, hiding behind bunkers and throwing paintballs that they collect off the ground at each other.
You truly Rock my friend.

XSiv Force
02-27-2008, 09:42 AM
ageing of a person is like the aging of a fine wine......either you age good and have great flavor or you age bad and have a bitter flavor...it is all up to you

bigred76
02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Heh, just sayin' that it isn't too common for one of his... "maturity level" to understand computers enough to peruse a forum. He gets props on that from me. The last comment was merely in case he had an odd leak that wasn't easily fixed, one of us here can help his grandkids figure it out on their own if he'd like them to learn to tech their markers. :shrug:

pbgrandpa
02-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Heh, just sayin' that it isn't too common for one of his... "maturity level" to understand computers enough to peruse a forum. He gets props on that from me. The last comment was merely in case he had an odd leak that wasn't easily fixed, one of us here can help his grandkids figure it out on their own if he'd like them to learn to tech their markers. :shrug:bigred no offense taken here.:D Yea I'm and old guy doing something yougins do but I have a ball doin it. Just here to have fun with you guys.

durrell
02-27-2008, 01:07 PM
We're glad to have you. :)

battlechaser
02-27-2008, 01:11 PM
That's just awesome, plain and simple. :)

And look at it this way, you haven't lost two guns, you gained two teammates, and an excuse to add to your collection. I vote for a Marq of the Ghost Closer! :D

Definitely inspiring to hear.