PDA

View Full Version : Noob to Flex Questions

pbfreak3221
02-23-2008, 06:59 PM
I never thought this day would come, but I actually like the look of flexs. I always was repulsed by them, and now want to build myself a pair of them. I am ordering a white EPS frame, and matching bottom. The frame comes with a smoke lens. I am wondering do I also need to order a strap, or will it come with it? I realize it may be that each store is different, and I'm assuming this store does not come with a strap, here. (http://www.zephyrpaintball.com/product/PB-JT-EPSGOGWHT) Also will I need to get soft ears, or will those come with? Basically will I be set with just the frame, and bottom or do I need to get a strap and softears?

mr1newbie
02-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I know that you'll need to get soft ears and it looks like from the website that you'll have to get a strap too.

bigred76
02-23-2008, 07:48 PM
www.softearmods.com They have both softears and straps. Pretty decent prices, too! What about a lense? ;)

pbfreak3221
02-23-2008, 08:33 PM
The EPS frame comes with a smoke lens.

phatphil
02-24-2008, 08:12 AM
You'll need to order Soft Ears and a strap separately. That's all you need to complete the Flex.

If you want to take a look at my site, I have both Soft Ears and some straps. I have the new Venomwear & Guns Up! Straps in stock and ready to ship.

http://www.softearmods.com/

pbfreak3221
02-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks, I'll probably going to just get my soft ears from you. I'm looking into either a black techno, or grey racing strap. Also does anyone have the empire lens case? I have two lenses for my grills, and will have two for my flex. Does anyone know how many the case can hold, and if it properly protects them? Thanks for the help

Ace24
02-29-2008, 10:25 PM
Oops, never mind, they're Tribal >.< tired.

pbfreak3221
03-01-2008, 03:31 AM
So I'm in the process of purchasing these parts:
Grey HB frame
Black Frame
Softearmods Soft black ears
Chrome lens
Grey Racing Strap

I contaced the guy about the HB frame and he said that it doesn't come with the screw hardware that attaches the frame to the bottom. Do you know if the frame which I purchasing BNIB from phil will come with screws? I'll also pm him to see.