PDA

View Full Version : Stock upgrades for the MR2

3.9square
02-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Howdy, i'm new to the world of paint balling. My friend has an MR2 and I have used it before and I loved it, so I bought one! :D Well, I was looking at Kingman's website and saw some cool upgrades that they make. I was wondering where I can find the "Assault Body Kit" for the MR2?

Link to see what I am talking about:
http://www.spyder.tv/section/products/mr_series/mr_accessories.html

Also, I like to "snipe" people and had seen Rifled barrels on other websites and was wondering if this same idea even works on paint balls? I know how it works on real guns but was wanting to get one for my MR2 if they worked well.

Thanks for all the help guys.

-Brian

3.9square
02-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Any body?

TheDarkShadow
02-21-2008, 01:56 PM
its been 2 hours give it some time and people will answer you, dont up non sales threads (the mods look down upon that)

KingTutBaller
02-21-2008, 10:52 PM
assault body = gawd ugly... that poor mr2

Jungsa
02-22-2008, 12:50 AM
so it makes it look like a MR3? does that shroud allow for more barrel options at least?

3.9square
02-22-2008, 01:00 AM
assault body = gawd ugly... that poor mr2

Thanks for the crappy useless response that I didn't ask for!:rolleyes:

SpyderMan723
02-22-2008, 04:14 AM
Freedom of speech....

but anyways, you can get the bodykit after march 1st, which is when all the new stuff is being released.

and yeah...that poor MR2 :p

3.9square
02-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Freedom of speech....

but anyways, you can get the bodykit after march 1st, which is when all the new stuff is being released.

and yeah...that poor MR2 :p

I am alright with him giving his opinion...when I ask for it. I didn't ask what he thought. Thank you for your usefull response. I was just wondering and now I don't think I want it anymore any way.

Now for the new question! I know there is an AK-47 clip thing that is also the expansion chamber. Do they make one that looks more like an M-16's clip?

3.9square
02-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Also, the Ricochet Rhino. I just need something that will work for me when I go full auto. Nothing fancy nothing expensive. Also, under $100. Is that hopper a decent one that will do a decent job at feeding the balls into the gun?

SpyderMan723
02-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Do they make one that looks more like an M-16's clip?

I know Trinity makes a G36 style Ex chamber, but i dont know if it will fit the MR2.

3.9square
02-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Poop :(

KingTutBaller
02-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Rap4 is supposed to be coming out with an M16 clip for an MR2 sometime soon, or so I've heard rumours floating around.
I didn't reply to the date thing because I easily found it on the link you had put up, so why ask us when you were the one looking around on that site yourself?
I'm not familiar with the Richochet Rhino but I do have a Ricochet Apache (I use it to load my Qpods) and it does not keep up with my MR2 in full auto.
Is the Rhino newer? Perhaps you can find somewhere on their site to see how many BPS the rhino has... I think I read the Apache will do up to 15ish but it definately does not keep up with my auto (which is 11 BPS on the board, I'm pretty sure).

slim and shady
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Rap4 is supposed to be coming out with an M16 clip for an MR2 sometime soon, or so I've heard rumours floating around.
I didn't reply to the date thing because I easily found it on the link you had put up, so why ask us when you were the one looking around on that site yourself?
I'm not familiar with the Richochet Rhino but I do have a Ricochet Apache (I use it to load my Qpods) and it does not keep up with my MR2 in full auto.
Is the Rhino newer? Perhaps you can find somewhere on their site to see how many BPS the rhino has... I think I read the Apache will do up to 15ish but it definately does not keep up with my auto (which is 11 BPS on the board, I'm pretty sure).

How do you use it to fill your Q-pods?????

SpyderMan723
02-26-2008, 05:46 AM
I think the Rhino feeds like 11-15ish bps.

but yea slim you can use a force fed to load the qpods by using the hopper as a "silo" to feed the balls down the hose and then you just crank

StoneSolid
02-26-2008, 05:51 PM
thanks for the heads up on the grip, i wil just get the MR wrap around grip. and for the remote i think i will pass on that and maybe buy some timmy detents.

slim and shady
02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
I think the Rhino feeds like 11-15ish bps.

but yea slim you can use a force fed to load the qpods by using the hopper as a "silo" to feed the balls down the hose and then you just crank

Never thought of that sure would solve any gap problems that a person could have. Great idea

KingTutBaller
02-26-2008, 09:21 PM
yeah it works wonders, no gaps, I can just crank away worry free. I got the Apache free (with fancy custom camo paintjob) with my qloader, and the punchline.... only cost me 60 bones for everything:D Best deal I'd seen in a long time, I almost didn't think it was gonna be legit haha. The guy got the Qloader for christmas, flipped back to speedball style right afterwards, and bought something else, just didn't want the stuff lying around in his basement he said, really cool guy. So yeah instead of wrestling and shaking the buhjeezus outta the silo just slap any cheap agitator on the hose and let'r fly.

slim and shady
02-26-2008, 09:32 PM
Im gonna do that I hate the silo and if you have one ball break in the silo you can loose 500rnds. With the hopper you loose 200. Alot better and no gaps creative thinking guys i like it!

SkinWalk3r
02-27-2008, 06:00 AM
so whats the chepest force loader I can buy ?

KingTutBaller
02-27-2008, 10:32 AM
walmart has a super cheap agitating hopper (at least here in Canada) I think it's something from Viewloader. (You won't need something actually force fed that would be overkill just for loading your pods.) I imagine you could buy one new from walmart or just look around on ebay, for something used but a bit better than the one from walmart so you can have a decent backup, too.

SkinWalk3r
02-28-2008, 05:55 AM
oh I see then there is a difference between agitating & force feeding ?

slim and shady
02-28-2008, 07:38 AM
yes agitating is like the Eggy II and Eggy III, the fasta. Force feed are hoppers like halo, Empire, Q-loader these kinds of loaders keep constant pressure on the ball stack.

SpyderMan723
03-04-2008, 06:14 AM
so whats the chepest force loader I can buy ?

VL force @ WalMart.

Like 30 bucks where I'm at.