PDA

View Full Version : Performance for MR2

El+Grande
02-20-2008, 02:54 AM
First of all, sorry for my english, I'm Spanish man.

I want to improve the marker of my cousin, MR2 Spyder, and for that we bought a T-Board with eyes, and I want to put a vertical regulator. Does this enhance the stability of the marker? Can I modify something more to ensure that consume less?

Thanks for all, and sorry again for my google english. ;)

slim and shady
02-20-2008, 07:45 AM
If you bought a T-board with eyes you will need to drill your MR2 for eyes.
a regulator will add stubility to your marker lots of people chose the Cp long or shorty reg because you can hide it under your forgrip. if you are getting a reg and are using HPA you can get alot of upgrades and go low pressure. Here is a list of items that I got from Chnk a wial back to go LP.

acp low blow 3orings - $30
acp derlin striker with oring - $30
maddam spring kit - $10
maddam rocket valve - $40
cp shorty or long reg with gauge - $50-$60
cp on/off asa with rail mounting - $25
macorline and macroline fittings - $10
mr2 sick trigger - $3
laser eyes - $15 (not neccessar but looks cool)
then id have your mr2 milled for eyes

Hope this all helps

SkinWalk3r
02-20-2008, 07:47 AM
slim..whats the advantage of LPA over HPA ?
It seems the LP involves more investment versus HPa where all I need is the tank ?

slim and shady
02-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Lp is supposed to be esier on your marker, its far more efficient and overall its supposed to make your gun far more effective and consistant. The guy I talk to about anything low pressure is Chnk pm him and he will tell you everything you wanna knwo about it.

pb34
02-20-2008, 11:33 AM
Slim I think he's a little confused. HPA and LP are two totally different concepts. HPA means High Pressure Air. All that is is the compressed air in the tank. They sell both high pressure and low pressure tanks. The only guns that require low pressure tanks are some older Angels. LP means the low pressure operation of your gun. You can use HPA even if you have a LP setup.

Edit: I pretty much agree with that list except I wouldn't get the ACP low blow bolt. I would just get their regular 2 o-ring bolt.

slim and shady
02-20-2008, 05:22 PM
whoops think your right, took the question the wrong way. Sorry skinwalker thanks Pb34

slim and shady
02-20-2008, 05:28 PM
whoops think your right, took the question the wrong way. Sorry skinwalker thanks Pb34