PDA

View Full Version : paintball club, finally

calebh
02-19-2008, 02:08 PM
at the beginning of the school year, i looked up tulane's rules about forming club sports. i started to get it done and make a paintball club, but at some point, i got hung up. so about a week ago, another guy sends me a message on facebook, asking if i was still interested in doing it. of course i was. so we got together, hammered out the stuff we needed, and now we're at the red tape. yipee skipee. so i'm really excited because it might finally happen.

i've been looking at the ncpa and everything and the more i see what's out there, the more excited i get. i just hope we can get enough money from tulane to cover at least part of the cost of paintball. it's way too expensive for us college kids to cover everything...

mr1newbie
02-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Cool, I hope everything works out

Hob Hayward
02-19-2008, 04:33 PM
We tried to make one at my school - asked the principal about it and he laughed in our faces...

Needless to say it didn't work out.

Glad its working for you though!

mr1newbie
02-19-2008, 04:39 PM
There's several other people at my school play, so I think it would be cool to have a club. I think that we might have somewhat of a chance, 'cause I was looking at a Redz catalog one day and the asst. principal walked up and saw it and said paintball looks "fun", LOL.

tater_salad
02-19-2008, 04:48 PM
i've been looking at the ncpa and everything and the more i see what's out there, the more excited i get.

My field is hosting a NCPA tourny this weekend I can't wait.

The Booth Man
02-19-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm getting ready to create a paintball club myself. It won't be tied to any schools or organizations, so I will be free to set the direction and purpose of the club from the beginning.

It should be a moderate success because I hosted games last year that drew 30+ people a day. I live in rural Montana, so we will have plenty of National Forest to play on.

clickclicksplat
02-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Yeah... Our vice-principle responded to the proposal with, "Won't happen. Get out of my office."

SPYDERGUY
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
People are sterotypes when it come to paintball. Kinda stupid if you ask me its an extremly safe sport. Even if there is violence your life is going to have violence no matter how much you try to hide it from people.

O and sucks for click.