PDA

View Full Version : 2 super quick questions

QuiGonKen
02-18-2008, 07:13 PM
i made a quick search but couldnt find anything, if there is already a post, my bad just send me there and ill be on my way.

1. will my ACP low flow bolt, that i bought for my mr2 fit on a vs1?
2. will my ndz high performance valve (that i put in my mr2) fit on my vs1?

danke!
- Kenner

Doc77
02-18-2008, 11:28 PM
1. The ACP low blow bolt for an MR2 will not fit on the VS1. The dimensions of the bolt are different. I checked the alamo city site and the pictures of the bolts look noticeably different.

2. I am not sure about the valve.

camo_mr1
02-19-2008, 04:46 PM
i imagine its the same story with the valve, different size/location and would take more work then its worth.

i personally would get a nice hopper/barrel/remote coil for co2 and let it rip everytime you play, sounds like you have a sweet mr2 so just leave the vs1 stock and it shouldnt give you any issues and throw money into that bad@$$ scenerio gun

QuiGonKen
02-19-2008, 07:40 PM
i imagine its the same story with the valve, different size/location and would take more work then its worth.

i personally would get a nice hopper/barrel/remote coil for co2 and let it rip everytime you play, sounds like you have a sweet mr2 so just leave the vs1 stock and it shouldnt give you any issues and throw money into that bad@$$ scenerio gun

lol well i was thinking of selling it to my cuzin who wants to get into the game, i play mostly pump but i wanted a vs1 for when i feel like,if ever, id like to shoot a lot