PDA

View Full Version : Leak Problem using CP upgrades...

carlosca
02-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Hi, I have a VS2 with a cp on/off, cp shorty regulator, adapter, virtue board, pulse loader, and one 4500, 68ci LP draxxus tank. Ok this is the problem, the gun when I atach the tank to my gun and I open the on/off the presure is set to 220 psi, vs2 if you know works well from 200 to 250 they say, so I use 220, with no balls on my loader the gun shoots great, even in psp ramp at 20 bps, no problem, exelente, this is the proble, ass soon I put the balls to the loader and the first ball is hit, a big leak comes on, but is so big that you can finish your tank in seconds if I dont close the on/off, I have no clue on this, I even bought a complete new valve, I replace all o rings including the one on the hammer, so please If you have clue on this I need help so I dont burn this stuff, thanks so much....

carlos...

king-man
02-18-2008, 10:34 AM
do you have any idea where it might be coming out does it make a whistling noise? could it be coming out the barrel? does it cock back/halfway/not at all? is your reg on tight? is it brand new?

EDIT: is the valve facing the rightway, delrin poppit should be facing the front of the gun.

Doc77
02-18-2008, 08:00 PM
^^^Agreed. Where exactly is the leak coming from?

carlosca
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
Well really is so big that I cant even tell, also It always happen when my tank is full too, last night I change something, I notice that ones I start firing(with no balls) my trigger became very close to the contact, I fix that also. My cd regulator is new, that may be a problem ?, last night I did clean it like the cp team said to do it. well I will test the gun on tomorrow, I will let you know if now is not leaking.

PD: is the valve facing the rightway, delrin poppit should be facing the front of the gun. I really dont have any clue of what are you asking me, sorry also that my english writting is not that good since I m dominican... thanks... I also will try to record the gun shooting...

king-man
02-19-2008, 02:10 PM
so when your tank isnt full it doesnt do it?

Doc77
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM
When you test out your gun and check for leaks, just put your hand (and/or your ear) over different areas of the marker to find out exactly where the leak is coming from.....from the barrel or feedneck, from the reg, from the macroline fittings, etc.

carlosca
02-20-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi guys, I test the gun today, nothing new, the big leak was there, I will tell you what I did today. First I had charge the battery from the virtue very well just in case, then I have my tank in 2000 psi. Then I took the tank, open it, the two gauges I have mark the same mesure (240 psi), then first I turn on the gun but with eyes of, It shot very well, no balls, very well, then I put my loader turn it on, eyes on, and then it happen again, first shot and the crazy leak is there, so big that I cant even tell from where is because I can feal the air coming from every place of the gun, more from the upper part of the gun and down to the trigger, then my brother and I close the on/off in seconds, and then we check the pressure and it was very low, let say a little less then 1000 psi, then wen we open again the gun was shooting good, very good, but just for few moments because the tank was almost end, also, the regulator became very cold, don't know if this is bad. So my next test is today, but I will take my brothers proto regulator to see if works with that, also please let me know wich test you want me to make. thanks so much for your support. take care...

Carlos..

swoosh81
02-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Sounds like the striker, bolt, or valve pin are sticking. Strip the gun and give it a good lube job.