PDA

View Full Version : Dog ate paintball


1shot1kill
02-17-2008, 06:43 PM
My dog just ate a paintball! He is a teacup chawawa. Will his hurt him or do i need to call a vet?

Sandman_Bravo
02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Supposedly paintballs are non-toxic and made from a soybean oil base. If it were a large dog I'd say don't worry but that tiny dog may barf or get the runs.

pbfreak3221
02-17-2008, 06:53 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, Paintballs are completely non-toxic, non-caustic, biodegradable, and water-soluble. The “paint” of the paintball is made up a food dyes, polyethylene glycol. And if a kid accidentally eats one, he will be fine (although it certainly will not taste good… and if he decides to eat a lot of paintballs, you might want to contact a doctor, just in case)!

deano 177
02-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Yea, don't worry about him. I read an article that had some dogs eating paintballs and none died. One lab ate a case of paint! Could you immagine the rainbow that was comin' out of his arse? OMG...

DRAGON
02-17-2008, 07:28 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/dbn71mgd/iluvtacobell.jpg

spray and pray
02-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Lololololoolololololol

snoopdogg
02-17-2008, 08:33 PM
not true i was reading reports theres been 4incidents were the dogs died.

interceptorMR2
02-17-2008, 09:09 PM
yeah but thats more than 1 paintball though isnt it? your dog should be fine, after i finish with target practice my dogs like to go over and lick all the paint on the board. I stop them, but sometimes when Im not out there they do it anyways. If you want to make sure, you could check with a vet but otherwise it should be fine, maybe just wont feel so great for a day or so.

bigred76
02-17-2008, 09:18 PM
LOL Drago! The worst two things that could happen are: 1.) The dog barfs from a bad mixture in his stomach (paintballs don't taste too great, in case you didn't know that... lol). 2.) The dog'll **** green/orange/pink/etc. :D

ross * pilot
02-18-2008, 06:22 AM
my friends dog has eaten a lot more than 1 paintball and has been just fine.. i wouldnt worry

MVS1
02-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Our field owner can't bring his Lab out to the field because he wonders around eating all the paintballs off the ground or rolls in them. And yes, your dog is a hell of a lot smaller then a Lab but I'm sure he'll be fine.

bamf-hacker
02-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Your dog will be fine. You may find some PB shells in his/her poop, but other than that no issues.

paintballkid0206
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
my dog ate some paintballs one time, she just threw up but that's it.

fatkidfrompbaz
02-18-2008, 12:34 PM
another thread like this on the website i gohttp://www.pbaz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45271

fatkidfrompbaz
02-18-2008, 12:41 PM
dogs think they are skittles

STRIKEFIRST
02-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Some tourneys have paintball eating contests...no big deal.

ttam13xlpb
02-18-2008, 03:06 PM
your dog will be fine..a friends dog has ate one b4(its a little dog also) and it was fine...just craped colors lol

unkledave
02-18-2008, 03:09 PM
I also have Chihuahua that likes to eat paintballs after we shoot in the back yard. He pukes up some bright colors when he comes inside. Your dog will be fine.
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg27/unkledave1077/SqueakyChihuahua.jpg

krashtestdummie
02-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Ha ha ha, your worried about one little paintball, wow. My dog has seen his fair share in this order: hit by a car, almost drown, ate rat poison, hit by a car, ate chocolate. and hes still as normal as the day we got him.

STRIKEFIRST
02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Ha ha ha, your worried about one little paintball, wow. My dog has seen his fair share in this order: hit by a car, almost drown, ate rat poison, hit by a car, ate chocolate. and hes still as normal as the day we got him.

Normal? Not so right in the head maybe!