PDA

View Full Version : Been away.

chubb0rz
02-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Well I have been away but was just wondering how the frequenters have been. :)

shunut
02-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I was afraid you were gone. Good to see you posting again. No big changes here.

Hossy
02-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Welcome back brotha.

chubb0rz
02-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Yea I was afraid too. But work and school have me doing double time, just use this for a bit of down time. Plus I'm working at the reball field teching on the weekends so paintball is still in my life :)

DFSniper
02-13-2008, 04:19 PM
i know what thats like. i have 16 credit hours and working 40+ hours this week...

bamf-hacker
02-13-2008, 05:05 PM
I can give you the run down on the Mods:

Doc got married and has a baby on the way....

Shu was diagnosed with IBS and uses a laptop in the bathroom to post on SOC 90% of the time....

Otter decided he hates all wild life and is mad about his forum name....

TRB is white....

Vike stopped teaching and now paints houses for a living.....

Drago, well Drago is Drago....

Dre gaves his account info to a 10 year old on PbN and they come in and post for him....

and Me well I am a liar :)

Welcome back buddy, don't be such a stranger. We need someone to beat on in the back room again

HelpDeskHustler
02-13-2008, 05:11 PM
liar. but I'm sure you knew that, If not, disregard this... as the typo won't be around for more than another 2 hours. :p

I'm fine chubbz... I know I'm the only one you really wanted to know about, but it would have been awkward to just ask me. :D

HelpDeskHustler
02-13-2008, 05:26 PM
:dodgy: That help desk fella, always imagining stuff.

Ace24
02-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I can give you the run down on the Mods:

Doc got married and has a baby on the way....

Shu was diagnosed with IBS and uses a laptop in the bathroom to post on SOC 90% of the time....

Otter decided he hates all wild life and is mad about his forum name....

TRB is white....

Vike stopped teaching and now paints houses for a living.....

Drago, well Drago is Drago....

Dre gaves his account info to a 10 year old on PbN and they come in and post for him....

Welcome back buddy, don't be such a stranger. We need someone to beat on in the back room again.

Roflcopter :lol: :roflmao: :lolsign: that made my night.

Hossy
02-13-2008, 06:58 PM
I know Dan got at least 2 things right!

You have some good pictures in your flickr chubbs

Ace24
02-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I know Dan got at least 2 things right!

You have some good pictures in your flickr chubbs

Yep, that TRB is white and that Dre hires little 10 yr olds to do his bidding :p

chubb0rz
02-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Haha yea thanks that made my night too. Yes I have been quite active in my photography as that is my major :)

druid
02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
me and my highlighted fonts are still here :D

bigred76
02-13-2008, 10:50 PM
DAVE!!!! :eek: YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIVE!!! :D

Good to see that you're still around! How's that BoneBreak doing? Last time I talked to you, it was still in pieces... just checking if it's still like that or not. :tongue:

Out of curiousity, am I the only one that knew Dave's Flikr pics were some of the better paintball backgrounds? :confused:

EDIT: Might want to let the manager of Reball Madness know that his Gallery link's down on the website. ;) Was checking to see if you had taken the pictures, but I guess not!

chubb0rz
02-14-2008, 03:29 AM
Actually the bonebrake is back together and working. I just need to buy a new spring for my tank reg since it uses HP and I have a LP spring in. I don't take too many pics for them but I did at their last practice.

vikingshadow
02-14-2008, 03:59 AM
Dang it Dan - you weren't supposed to tell anyone! BTW I don't paint houses anymore. I took the fortune I made teaching and moved to Key West and started writing the Great American Novel. I'm calling it, "Paintball - The Gathering of the No0bs" or "I was a 12 Year Old Gangsta"....

Who's this Chubb0rz person? TRB in disquise again? :p