PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm ON a pump team now...

Ace24
02-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Funny that I don't even have my pump yet... :dodgy: but none-the-less I'm on one.

Any who... we're a team that will be playing at our fields local tournaments against semi's (that, in our league, will be kept on semi... *thank god*) and have gotten a lot of attention from everyone. Not many teams willing to toss aside the semi and pick up a pump for pure, old fashioned fun.

Well, we're discussing team logos and such for the jerseys we want to get made. I saw another thread on here about it... heard something about a format it has to be in, in order to be printed on the jersey. Well, here's what we've come up with so far.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/Test4.jpg
That one has been liked the most. It's purely the K.I.S.S. format and we don't really seem to want anything more extravagant.

What do you guys think? We're talking about putting the gear maybe on the sleeve with that bloody format, and possibly another type of gear or something for the main logo in the center of the jersey. We're not sure yet. Yes the name is rather corny, but w.e.

Anyone got any ideas? Also what is the format it has to be in?

We're also trying to find jerseys for cheap that we will be able to put this logo on (sleeve, front, names on back, and all of us are having the number 6. [It's a 3 man tournament... put the #'s together heh :p])

DFSniper
02-12-2008, 09:45 PM
very nice! love the look of the logo.

as for the pump, pick up a talon from wal-mart, they seem to be coming back in style now! or wait til the kid on pbn finishes his drop-in pump kit for spyders and get one of those (i'm trying to acquire a barely-used TL-X from a friend of a friend and turn that into a pump!)

bigred76
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Emos and imaginations combine... :nododgy:

Not too bad, but it's a bit... dark.... evil... emo... whatever you wish to call it, for me. Needs some red for some color!

Ace24
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, well.. I've got one of otters Hammers on the way. Hahaha.

I'm going to be converting the side feed into a Phantom Stick Feed, and putting an MR Metal Feedneck adapter on it. (you'll see..) Then I'm getting Dark Seoul grips, Phantom L-stock, Phantom 12G changer, and thats probably it... Then I realize I wasted money on a Hammer when I could have gotten a Phantom :)

Ace24
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Emos and imaginations combine... :nododgy:

Not too bad, but it's a bit... dark.... evil... emo... whatever you wish to call it, for me. Needs some red for some color!

We are a bunch of emos... >.< it's pretty funny. There is a guy who is basically the short hair'd version of me... and ironically his name is 3 letters starting with T also (when we'd ref together, they'd always call us by the others name), the guy who started it is on a good local team. The other T, Tim, is an AXBL ref.

We also have someone named Alan... he's pretty good too.

Oh and it'll probably have red in it when it's finalized.

mr1newbie
02-13-2008, 03:27 PM
I think the logos cool! I like how simple it is. Good luck with your team!

Ace24
02-13-2008, 04:41 PM
I like how someone edited the name of the thread >.< I realized I wrote in when I posted it haha.

LostCause
02-13-2008, 05:56 PM
i like the logo, though (im in the process of makeing/finalizng our main logo :() it has to be vectored no???? idk....im new to makeing logos...:(

good luck this season, and tell us how you do!

bamf-hacker
02-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh, well.. I've got one of otters Hammers on the way. Hahaha.

I'm going to be converting the side feed into a Phantom Stick Feed, and putting an MR Metal Feedneck adapter on it. (you'll see..) Then I'm getting Dark Seoul grips, Phantom L-stock, Phantom 12G changer, and thats probably it... Then I realize I wasted money on a Hammer when I could have gotten a Phantom :)

DO NOT MESS WITH THAT HAMMER!!!!

Save it, give it to me or whatever, but don't change anything on it.

Get a used Phantom or Sniper instead.

timbertiger20
02-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Want even more attention? Change your team name to "Strokin it!"

Ace24
02-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I'm going to have that on my shirt! Holy crap! hahahahaha!

Ace24
02-13-2008, 09:17 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/Strokinit.jpg

I hope you know that, that's going down both forearms on my jersey. Hahahah <3

Yeah, I think I'm going to ditch the big expenses thing.

I'll put a 12g on it or a 3.5oz CO2 with the L-stock, but besides that and maybe the grips... that's all I'm doing. Would a Phantom stick feed fit into a 90* PVC elbow? *idea*

Basically, I don't want to put anything on it that I can't move over onto a Phantom. That way I save money. The barrel will be sharing with my T-1. (empire barrel kit) Yay Spyder threads!

timbertiger20
02-13-2008, 11:29 PM
You can have cheap jersey's done at www.eye2eye.org
Good company to work with! Also if you get jersey's made I want one!
Also check your PM's

Ace24
02-13-2008, 11:53 PM
You can have cheap jersey's done at www.eye2eye.org
Also check your PM's

You want one of our jerseys? Heh.

EDIT: LOL @ the 7XL Jersey they have. We could fit our entire 3 man in it. Hahaha. Now that'd leave an impression. :p

bigred76
02-14-2008, 12:41 AM
LOL! I cannot say what I want to as a response here due to the "kiddies" that we have viewing the boards... http://www.macdevog.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/lipsrsealed.gif

I'm tempted to snag one as well... More jerseys, cheaper price per jersey overall... ;)

Ace24
02-14-2008, 10:09 AM
That would help us a lot. PM me if you want one... let me know if you want the Strokin' It! on the forearm.

Basicly what we're looking at right now is the big logo on the front, the gear with the M on either shoulder, then the name and the #6 on the back.

We're trying to find a place to do individual logos.. heh.

I want to have:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/TeddyBearFuzz/SkullCrossbonesMurderMachine.jpg
below the gear on one shoulder and then on the other, "Love/Hate" in chinese. That and my Strokin' It!

battlechaser
02-14-2008, 12:37 PM

Notice he said nothing about 'selling' it to him.. ;)

Now that I've pointed that out, I've gotta watch it, or Bamf is going to edit my posts until I give him my lunch money.. ;)

An alternate to modding the Hamma'! (http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=205) I was going to pick one of these up for my pump project... we'll see if that still happens.

Ace24
02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Notice he said nothing about 'selling' it to him.. ;)

Now that I've pointed that out, I've gotta watch it, or Bamf is going to edit my posts until I give him my lunch money.. ;)

An alternate to modding the Hamma'! (http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=205) I was going to pick one of these up for my pump project... we'll see if that still happens.

I might still mod it. Since they are worth nothing anyways. All I can do by modding it and putting Phantom parts on it is increase the value anyway.

deano 177
02-14-2008, 05:17 PM
You can have cheap jersey's done at www.eye2eye.org (http://www.eye2eye.org)
Also check your PM's
That is a really cool company. I like what they have going on up there in the 'nada!