PDA

View Full Version : Best Loader

shunut
02-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I know there have been a bunch of threads recently about what loader should people get but I'm wondering whats the best loader out there. There have been a bunch of new loaders put out since the last time I played. Last I played the VLocity was the best thing out, I had one and loved it. So price aside, whats the fastest most consistent loader. I know that a lot of the loaders out have upgrade boards available, so if you think one loader is the best, but needs an upgraded board to make it that way please select that loader, then post what board you would use with it. Also, please post what loaders you have used, and how the loader you selected is better than the rest. I'm looking for in depth comparisons of all the loaders out.

And, Please, Please don't post stuff like, "Halo B, V35 Board, 20 bps, 'nuff said", that doesn't help me and is quite annoying.

Thanks

bigred76
02-12-2008, 03:54 PM
I <3 my VLocity JR with Gangstar chip.... Review's here. (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13254) They now have a V2, which looks a little better than the V1 I have, but it'll be about the same. As far as feed rates, it feeds about the same as my un-Sync'd Pulse. You can pick up a Bone battery pack for a faster feed rate as well. The new hoppers that Sync with the gun might be a little faster, but I enjoy the VLocity's shape and design better than them.

LostCause
02-12-2008, 04:01 PM
vlojr with virtue is my pick. its fits all my needs. it has multiple modes, and has a reball setting.

TheDarkShadow
02-12-2008, 04:24 PM
where's the revvy? :dodgy:

Hob Hayward
02-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Why does the torque always get left out of these comparisons..?

TheDarkShadow
02-12-2008, 05:32 PM
the torque is there

timbertiger20
02-12-2008, 11:08 PM
I like the Pulse synch'd but the Magna is quite the machine.........if only it was as easy to clean out after a bad dive!

bamf-hacker
02-13-2008, 05:28 AM
I am a neat/clean freak and with that said the Pulse is the easiest loader I have to clean. Second is my Suicided shelled Halo.

Now as for performance, I have no issues with any of my loaders since they all feed faster than I can shoot. I will be trying a Magna soon and I am sure Hybrid will make Suicide shells for it.

TheDarkShadow
02-13-2008, 06:27 AM
I am sure Hybrid will make Suicide shells for it.

Hybrid went under, remember there was a thread about it

LostCause
02-13-2008, 06:47 AM
yeah, though i thought they were doing good business....

timbertiger20
02-13-2008, 06:49 AM
Kee sued them! No more great aftermarket grips!:(

Muddytaco
02-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Magna is one of the fastest loaders out and it is by far the most consistent loader I have ever used. It does really good just using the stock sound settings and works even better when you add the RF chip. Clutch inside makes sure you don't break even the weakest shelled paint. Lid design is the best I have used, magnets keep it closed but easy to pop open and magnet at the top holds it open but is easy shut by bumping it up against a bunker as your dropping your pod. Most people complain about the look but it makes alot of since, you have a extremely low profile wen you snap shoot and it puts the weight over the frame, to me the gun is easier to move around with the weight setup that way.

shunut
02-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks Taco, that is a great break down on the Magna, especially coming from someone who changes equipment more than they change their undergarments ;)

VS3 Sniper
02-13-2008, 08:16 AM
I have a vlocity jr w/ a boost pack and it feeds faster than I need. I also have a hybird shelled halo b w/ hater board and it feeds faster than anything I have ever seen. That being said I have owned every aftermarket board for the halo b including cheetah, angry, b1, stock board, v35, etc. and hater is faster than all of em.