PDA

View Full Version : Anti chop bolt for a 07 Xtra.

Mr Quint
02-11-2008, 06:33 PM
I'm looking for an Ant-chop bolt for a Spyder 07 Xtra. I can't find one that states cleary that it will fit. They mention every model but the Xtra.

spray and pray
02-13-2008, 06:18 AM
I don't think any of them do. I Wanted one on my Xtra but I couldn't find one.

Altpunkrock
02-17-2008, 04:52 PM
i have heard that if you get an acs rear cocking blot it can fit but im not sure

spray and pray
02-18-2008, 07:43 AM
you have to heavily mod it. Not worth the time. Get a shocktech vs bolt or a stock vs2 bolt. They are much better than stock, It gave me less chops when I switched to a stock vs2 blt.

Altpunkrock
02-18-2008, 08:50 AM
do you know if the stock vs/vs2 bolt will fit a somix 07?

spray and pray
03-01-2008, 11:05 AM
it will. it fit mine. I sold my Xtra 07 with my stock vs2 bolt. it gives you a great immprovment. Sonix=spyder xtra without a drop.

tumtum00
03-14-2008, 02:18 PM
is the 07 sonix open in back if so you can use any rear cocking bolt and not have to modify it.

Nocturnal916
07-21-2008, 11:22 PM
I was looking online tonight and i found that the Spyder ACS bolt says it fits other top cocking markers so i was wondering if it would indeed fit the 07 Xtra. the site states this.

The revolutionary Anti-Chop System is the worlds first true anti-chop bolt. Simple and affordable, the ACS bolt delivers the same results as expensive markers with eyes. Just replace your existing bolt with the ACS bolt simple as that! The ACS precision spring tension recognizes obstructions before crushing balls and jamming the marker, so the action never stops. This Delrin ACS Bolt can be used with TL-X, TL-R, Sonix, Sonix Pro, Victor2, Victor and other top and side cocking semi auto guns.

has anyone ever tried to put the bolt on a 07 spyder or should i get the v2

lilyos305
08-15-2008, 05:09 PM
the acs delrin bolt will fit on the 07 xtra you ust have to unscrew a small screw with the allen wranch it brings....well it brought one when i ordered my rocking trigger with it =P

russianpaintballer
09-11-2008, 04:30 PM
ok, some of the ACS bolts sellers for MY 2007 Spyder Xtra Classic, said a Spyder Kingman ACS Bolt Universal Electric Delrin would fit my gun, so i bought it 2 days ago, waiting till it comes. if it fits, ill get back to you.

Lybster
11-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Try Alamo City Paintball (alamocitypb.com). They have just come out with a new delrin ACS bolt and have one for my Spyder TS (Xtra 07). I haven't had a chance to field test it, but check the video on their web site.

rodent34
11-04-2008, 05:38 PM
wich bolt did you get I don't see one on there for the 07 xtra

Lybster
11-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I have the top cocking delrin ACS Terminus bolt from Alamo City.

buildit
12-05-2008, 02:58 PM
I just installed the terminus bolt from Alamo City in an 07 Xtra and an 07 Sonix. Both of them work OK with the exception that every so often they both will fire off like they are autos and dump seven or eight balls in a burst. They do not recock after they do this. They act very much like the guns do when you are out of CO2. Quick rapid fire foloowed by crapping out.

Any ideas what is causing the problem?

I also got a new stainless and delrin striker bolt from Alamo City. When I installed this in my Xtra, it would only fire one lame low fps shot and not recock. It acts as if my bolt is fried or installed upside down. Bolt was fine. As soon as I put my original striker bolt in, the gun shot fine.

rodent34
12-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Well I put the new terminus anti-chop bolt from Alamo City in my 08 extra and now the thing won't fire it acts like it has low air pressure what gives. I put the stock one in and it's fine put the new one back in and nothing????

buildit
12-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Any chance you are putting the terminus bolt in upside down?

If it is in right side up, it might just need to have the velocity adjusted.When I installed the terminus bolts in my 07 Xtra and 07 Sonix, they both went from shooting 290 FPS to shooting about 130 FPS. I had to crank the velocity way up to get my FPS back.

After spending a full day shooting both guns with the terminus bolts, I have gone back to my stock bolts. The terminus bolts were chopping balls and sending them back up into the hopper. I will try them again as soon as I get another high speed hopper.

rodent34
12-13-2008, 05:20 PM
I looked at that but I think I will change some springs and see waht happends
just have to wait till my reballs show up. I don't want to wast to much paint messing with this stuff.

DFSniper
12-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Any chance you are putting the terminus bolt in upside down?

If it is in right side up, it might just need to have the velocity adjusted.When I installed the terminus bolts in my 07 Xtra and 07 Sonix, they both went from shooting 290 FPS to shooting about 130 FPS. I had to crank the velocity way up to get my FPS back.

After spending a full day shooting both guns with the terminus bolts, I have gone back to my stock bolts. The terminus bolts were chopping balls and sending them back up into the hopper. I will try them again as soon as I get another high speed hopper.

did you break in the bolt first?

Lybster
12-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Check Alamo City Paintball (alamocitypb.com), in October they releses their Terminus ACS bolts for Spyders. The site even comes with a video of their testing the bolt.