PDA

View Full Version : fasta

PAINTBALLWIZ
02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
i have a mr3 with a hybrid sparta reg cp drop.micoline setup and a fasta hopper got mine from discount paintball.my loader every time i put batteries in it the sound for a dead battery goes off or the aggatator keeps spining i was wondering if any one knew what this could be or if i need to send it to spyder.it only a month old

MACDADDY
03-02-2008, 05:34 PM
ya i have been having the same problem i thought it was the batteries to but with fresh new batteries it does the same thing it wont even drop the balls anymore i have to shake it. ? if any body knows lets us no please i play every Sunday i used my pistol for the rest of the day. it wasn't a good day.

HavocNC
04-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey man I say just return if you can or sell it off its fast and it works but it is that really cheap cheap plastic and after shooting mine for a while the feedneck on it just completely cracked in half and broke off. I am using an Mr2 but figure the same thing can always happen.

boughtasonix
04-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Alright, I had the same problem, but with my egg 3 :). Anyways, i put some Duracell Coppertones in there, didnt work. I bought some walgreen's alkalines, worked for a bit, then slowed down. After that, I went to my local Save-A-Lot food store, bought some $1 Q-Force batteries, and it worked perfectly.

Moral of the story: Just play around with different battery types and you might find one that works for you :) (and the cheapest might do the trick)

spyderbanger
04-17-2008, 05:21 PM
I would just get a Qloader

artillerist90
04-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I would just get a Qloader

ha...we should really get paid for the all the Qloader promotion we disperse into the various paintball forums.

spyderbanger
04-23-2008, 06:41 PM
Or free pods