View Full Version : Spimmy Video

02-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Just a quick vid w/some reballs, I still have to finish installing the eyes, Damon @ SD confirmed what I was hoping the SD Laser eyes should work w/the WAS board, so tomorrow after I splice them in we'll see if they work or not, that way I don't have to enlarge the eye holes to accept the Timmy eyes, and a little more tweeking on the tuning and trigger adjustment. Re-balls wheren't feeding too well (must be time to wash them again) so you can definitely hear some random dry firing. Anyways....

Pretty lousy video honestly, in bypass mode so once the eyes are in and functioning I'm hoping to get a little more BPS out of it, but at least I finally got it firing, the noid was giving me fits last night and I had it apart at least 4 times before it started cooperating, so this is a milestone IMO.

02-08-2008, 07:54 PM
nice, love the spimmy

02-08-2008, 07:57 PM
nice shorts :dodgy:

02-08-2008, 08:05 PM
nice shorts :dodgy:

It's called a diversionary tactic, I had to wear those so you guys wouldn't notice all the other things; receeding hairline, growing beer-gut, etc. :D

02-08-2008, 08:14 PM
lol, it worked

02-09-2008, 06:44 AM
it didn't... Nice growing beer gut and receding hair line :)

Like i said before the Spimmpy is cool.

02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
good start, good to see you guys doing the spimmy thing, i gave up way to early on my rodeo spimmy. just went and got two timmies instead. but i still got it

02-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Nice job on the Spimmy...and cool shorts :cool:

02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Cool vid. I liked the shorts also. :dodgy: Hey, I have to tell you about a new hair loss treatment I read about. It's Preparation H. It won't actually make your hair grow back; but it makes your head shrink up to fit what hair you've got. :lol:
Just kidding, bro- enjoy the new Spimmy!

02-09-2008, 05:56 PM
^ das tru and x-lax helps get rid of da beer gut

02-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks Guys:rolleyes: , I'll think about the hair-line and beer gut treatment advice:p

Anyways, took the Spimmy to the field today, ran half a hopper and had a break, so I figured that I had some work to do still, then I realized that I had forgot to replace the .684 insert (use it for reballs) w/the .689 insert I usaually use. After I did that she was rock solid. Not as fast as it was w/the ver c t-board but WAY more efficient and very little kick, only down-side is that she weighs a ton compared to my A1 and Ripper 3 (which arrived just as I was rollin out the door for the field) which isn't a fair comparison.