PDA

View Full Version : Spimmy Video

MVS1
02-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Just a quick vid w/some reballs, I still have to finish installing the eyes, Damon @ SD confirmed what I was hoping the SD Laser eyes should work w/the WAS board, so tomorrow after I splice them in we'll see if they work or not, that way I don't have to enlarge the eye holes to accept the Timmy eyes, and a little more tweeking on the tuning and trigger adjustment. Re-balls wheren't feeding too well (must be time to wash them again) so you can definitely hear some random dry firing. Anyways....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKwdZOyxFFg

Pretty lousy video honestly, in bypass mode so once the eyes are in and functioning I'm hoping to get a little more BPS out of it, but at least I finally got it firing, the noid was giving me fits last night and I had it apart at least 4 times before it started cooperating, so this is a milestone IMO.

newkid
02-08-2008, 06:54 PM
nice, love the spimmy

xsvly-fat
02-08-2008, 06:57 PM
nice shorts :dodgy:

MVS1
02-08-2008, 07:05 PM
nice shorts :dodgy:

It's called a diversionary tactic, I had to wear those so you guys wouldn't notice all the other things; receeding hairline, growing beer-gut, etc. :D

xsvly-fat
02-08-2008, 07:14 PM
lol, it worked

bamf-hacker
02-09-2008, 05:44 AM
it didn't... Nice growing beer gut and receding hair line :)

Like i said before the Spimmpy is cool.

SparkyGT
02-09-2008, 12:25 PM
good start, good to see you guys doing the spimmy thing, i gave up way to early on my rodeo spimmy. just went and got two timmies instead. but i still got it

pbgrandpa
02-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Nice job on the Spimmy...and cool shorts :cool:

Sandman_Bravo
02-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Cool vid. I liked the shorts also. :dodgy: Hey, I have to tell you about a new hair loss treatment I read about. It's Preparation H. It won't actually make your hair grow back; but it makes your head shrink up to fit what hair you've got. :lol:
Just kidding, bro- enjoy the new Spimmy!

xsvly-fat
02-09-2008, 04:56 PM
^ das tru and x-lax helps get rid of da beer gut

MVS1
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks Guys:rolleyes: , I'll think about the hair-line and beer gut treatment advice:p

Anyways, took the Spimmy to the field today, ran half a hopper and had a break, so I figured that I had some work to do still, then I realized that I had forgot to replace the .684 insert (use it for reballs) w/the .689 insert I usaually use. After I did that she was rock solid. Not as fast as it was w/the ver c t-board but WAY more efficient and very little kick, only down-side is that she weighs a ton compared to my A1 and Ripper 3 (which arrived just as I was rollin out the door for the field) which isn't a fair comparison.