PDA

View Full Version : Move trigger

thep8ntr
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I did the reverse switch mod but it doesnt make a difference cuz the trigger is still the same distance away from the switch. Is there a way to move the trigger closer to the switch to walk faster?

KingTutBaller
02-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Yep... look where your trigger meets the trigger frame, at the top. You'll see the machine screw that keeps the trigger frame attached, and to the right, you'll see a hole. Stick the proper allen key into that hole and turn it and the trigger will pull closer to the switch
sometimes I keep my trigger so close to the switch, a fly landing on it would trip it haha. good luck I hope that helps.

HavocNC
02-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Never knew you could do that.. I still have so much to learn about this gun.

Spyder_Man
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
i wouldnt move it to close though, mine bounces when its to close

spyder-Mr2
02-17-2008, 12:12 PM
you guys shouldent of moved your trigger it is factory set to reduce trigger bounce.

ViperX
02-17-2008, 01:18 PM
It's factory set....is that why it comes with adjustment points to adjust to the user's liking????

spyder-Mr2
02-17-2008, 02:43 PM
It's factory set....is that why it comes with adjustment points to adjust to the user's liking????

Yes it is, just because it has adjustment points does not mean it is not factory set to reduce trigger bounce and if you dont belive that go to the operation guide and number 12 this is what it says 12) Trigger Set Screws (#JE31L) have been positioned by the factory on the A and D setting. This is a factory setting that will minimize the trigger bounce. so , please read the manual and you would not have have wasted my time correcting you.

ViperX
02-17-2008, 03:45 PM
lol, Glad you live by the book old wise one.......

Ps, with a switch mod and my trigger with about 1 mm of travel, I've never had an issue with bounce.

I'd be more concerned if I had a light gram switch other than the hefty stock switch before I ever considered bounce a problem.

So go ahead and read your manual!

spyder-Mr2
02-18-2008, 04:38 AM
hehe, well that is good for you but there are other people who might suffer from trig. bounce here and just want to inform them about that sentence in the old but wise manual about the adjusting of the trigger

KingTutBaller
02-18-2008, 07:18 AM
if they move the trigger and get trigger bounce, thats the joy of having an adjustable trigger, just move it back out??? doesn't seem to be as a disasterous problem as it's being made out to be.

slim and shady
02-18-2008, 10:14 AM
I did exactly that i moved the trigger in got bounce so i backed it bak off no biggie. was worth a shoot either what way but thanks for the manual info either way.