PDA

View Full Version : what trigger should i get??

florios
02-07-2008, 04:53 PM
well i was about to buy a warrior trigger but i thought id ask you guys what trigger would help me hit it faster web sites brands any thing is good =)

Walsh
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
i suggest you shop around your local stores!!!!! ask around and try some out, every one is different, yeah so ask your local stores to try some guns with diff. triggers, do you usually walk the trigger, or no? and another thing, were are you in the field during a game? are you the guy providing coverfire, or you right in the action? these are al things to think about! i hope i may have helpt

florios
02-07-2008, 07:04 PM
well first off i dont have any local stores cuz im in the ****tyest town alive but every summer i go in tournaments im usualy in the action unless i took a huge beating the last round and yes i like to walk it the full auto on my gun sux so yeah

and thats pretty much why im on this forum i have no stores to go to so i order online

florios
02-07-2008, 07:15 PM
but i used to have stores befor thats how i really got into paint ball years ago

sorry for double post

tumtum00
02-11-2008, 08:16 AM
I would recommend getting a ver. c t-board to go in any trigger you get if you want fast walking, and probably a 50g switch, that will help you out anywhere on the field, I have a rocking trigger i got 21bps out of, if you wan that http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/tumtum00/