PDA

View Full Version : Q-loader help please

slim and shady
02-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I know that alot of MR2 users have a q-loader I just bought one used and i am having a very hard time getting it to work properly i have tried for a day and a night now with no progress I chop in the gun (I use HPA) and in the Q-loader where it exits can anyone give me any advice for setting this thing I have put a good efort into it myself and cant get it to work. i spend more time cleaning everything than using it. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Hossy
02-07-2008, 05:25 PM
What exactly is your problem? Just the chopping?

Id add more tension on the springs or whatever is in there.

slim and shady
02-07-2008, 05:32 PM
I tried to add more tension the gun chopping slowed a little but the chopping where the paintballs exit the Q-loader increased. I dunno its very frustrating. I thought that other people must have had similer problems and I wondered how they beet it.

Hossy
02-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Are you using good paint?

bow to the MR2
02-07-2008, 05:57 PM
idk man but i just got done ordering my qloader
lol your an a$$
just kidding hope i dont have this prob
but if i do if i find a way around it i will tell you

slim and shady
02-07-2008, 06:28 PM
I am using good paint Hossy. Im starting to get it a little better i think I talked to yoder who I bought it from and searched around on this page then went to Q-loaders page ect. I think im starting to make some progress anyway. But i apreciate all the help just the same!

interceptorMR2
02-07-2008, 06:30 PM
http://qloader.com/upgrades.html
http://www.doropaintball.com/AB10381...xd.asp?id=9714

okay I got sick of waiting on my thread, this thread stole my thunder haha...on the first link, scroll down to RIS Rail Adapter.

Will these work for mounting the qloader on my MR2? i want the loader to be further back on my gun, my mr2 is way too forward heavy.

slim and shady
02-07-2008, 06:35 PM
As far as i can tell that is used if you have a Rail kit on your gun to attach the Q-loader to the rail. I may be wrong though. Thats what i was looking into getting to atach mine to my rail on my barrel shroud instead of on my forgrip.

interceptorMR2
02-07-2008, 06:45 PM
yeah i would love to put it on a side rail, my gun is hardcore forward heavy and I dont plan on putting it on the SP-8 kit, so I may get that, i just need some confirmation so I emailed qloader support

interceptorMR2
02-07-2008, 09:55 PM
allright, anyone who is interested in mounting your q loader the way I will, (the two links i posted earlier with the side rail and RIS adapter) i just got a reply back from q loader support saying that I can mount my q loader with the adapter on that side rail :D

SkinWalk3r
02-08-2008, 05:46 AM
I know that alot of MR2 users have a q-loader I just bought one used and i am having a very hard time getting it to work properly i have tried for a day and a night now with no progress I chop in the gun (I use HPA) and in the Q-loader where it exits can anyone give me any advice for setting this thing I have put a good efort into it myself and cant get it to work. i spend more time cleaning everything than using it. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :p welcome to the club matey. "Hang on to you butt its going to be a bumpy ride"

it take a little bit to tune it out correctly bro. I've been there. First off ; are you using the stock bolt or an Alamo bolt ?

Then ; take just one Q-pod. Completley take out ALL the prewinds (do you know how ?). Put just 4 and half pre-winds on it and load it up and try that.

When you say "where it exits the qloader" ...do you have the hose on it or are you using the direct feed adaptor.

slim and shady
02-08-2008, 07:43 AM
I have the stock bolt but the person I bought it from may give me the alamo city bolt too.
I think I know what you mean to take the prewinds off, you lift the spring up and then turn the other end counterclockwise?
I have a hose on it but im sure the hose isnt bent to sharp or kinked ect, but maby that could still be the problem?

SkinWalk3r
02-08-2008, 09:12 AM
well if you are getting chops where it enters the breach it could be that you are having blowback. Get a two-ringed bolt from Alamo.

Now as far as the prewinds go, yes you are right. But the best way I've learned from Qloader to take the prewinds off completley is: Use a regular pencil with a slightly dull lead. Put the lead tip into the triangular concave depression on top of the spring assembly. Use this as a swivel/axis point on one end. On the other end hold the spring retention black nut and push up it up past the locking position. This should cause all the prewinds to naturally unwind and release to the zero tension position. Am I making sense. If not let me know.

SkinWalk3r
02-08-2008, 09:14 AM
BTW my setup works on single shot. I do not use full auto so I cant speak for my setup not chopping on full auto

slim and shady
02-08-2008, 06:18 PM
ok I usually just walk th etrigger im not sure but i think I can walk faster than the 13 bps cap on full auto anyway, does this matter?

slim and shady
02-08-2008, 06:40 PM
you told me 4 prewinds right?

I talked to someone else who told me the instructions said between 12 and 16 why is the MR2 so low?

SkinWalk3r
02-08-2008, 08:42 PM
beats me. 4 and 1/4 seemed to do the trick for me. But then again it could be related to the brand of PB I use at my field. Start at 4 or 5 and see how it fares. Then work from there; up or down. Actaully I wouldnt go down. Any less than 4 and all the PB dont discharge from the pod.

slim and shady
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
ok I got another question relating to this to maby you might know. Would the Q-pods fit in a special ops saber vest?

bassmasta
02-09-2008, 05:41 AM
I use 16-18 prewinds on the MR2. the qpods won't fit in most harnesses unless they have very stretchy loops made for 140 pods. the best bet is to buy qloader's harness and wear that under your vest.

SpyderMan723
02-09-2008, 08:19 AM
I know the broadsword is qpod compatible.

too bad i sold mine :'(

slim and shady
02-09-2008, 08:49 AM
ok guys thanks for the help anyone else who wants to add how many prewinds ect they use on there MR2 feel free.

slim and shady
02-09-2008, 08:50 AM
I use 16-18 prewinds on the MR2. the qpods won't fit in most harnesses unless they have very stretchy loops made for 140 pods. the best bet is to buy qloader's harness and wear that under your vest.

Do you use your gun in Full auto or can you walk the trigger fast, without it copping paint?