PDA

View Full Version : new rocking trigger and new barrel??

Walsh
02-07-2008, 06:42 AM
hey i was wondering if i should treat my pilot ACS to something nice, i was thinking a nice barrel and/or the rocking trigger( i guess it can be put on any spyder marker) yeah so any other ideas?

xsvly-fat
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

For barrels i would suggest a j&j or a cp, both shoot very well and there both affordable

pb34
02-07-2008, 01:33 PM
The rocking trigger is personal preference. Many people don't like the feel to it and also some fields might now allow it. I would suggest going to your field and seeing if you can try one before you buy it.

As for barrels there are a lot of quality barrels out there. Your best bet is to make sure you get a barrel that is the right bore size for the paint you shoot. If you have the money you could get a barrel kit which lets you adapt to all types of paint.

As said before, welcome! :)

Walsh
02-07-2008, 07:34 PM
thx for the ideas, and your right about the trigger. i dont usually walk the trigger, as for the barrel i was looking for a "extra" barrel. i do like the barrel i have, just wanted to have a quality "spare" incase something happens to the barrel i use now
thx again

tumtum00
02-11-2008, 09:03 AM
hey i have both i am selling check out my thread, i have a rocking trigger, and I have about 4 barrels i am selling just check out my thread
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/tumtum00/

pilotsoldier83
02-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

For barrels i would suggest a j&j or a cp, both shoot very well and there both affordable

:yeahthat:

as for the rocking trigger, they are nice and they are quick, but its much more impressive when youre shootin just as fast with a 2 finger trigger.