PDA

View Full Version : Rs, Rsx, Vs3 What! to do?

Paintballadict18
02-06-2008, 10:21 PM
ok well i have the Vs3 as u can tell (my sig) and im gonna start playing tournys in a couple of months/i dont like the rocking trigger anymore so i need help on what to do:

1. buy the vs2 trigger
2. sell vs3 buy rs
3. sell vs3 buy rsx

conflicts #2
is the stuff that comes on the rs better than my upgrades on my vs3? (look in my sig, also if u want pics ill post them)
so should i sell my vs3 stock keep upgrades and put it on the rs or sell vs3 stock sell all the parts and buy new ups for rs

Conflicts #3
and the same deal on #2 about my upgrades Vs stock
i dont really care for the tadao board (as of now) ill buy that later and i want it to all be black (can u buy a black color kit?) but if its really really worth it then explain

Please help me on this guys im stressing out and i dont know why, ill love u all more than i already do! :D
thanks

Hob Hayward
02-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Your mods probably make your vs3 better than the RS/X, I'd say look for someone who wants to trade a rocking frame for a standard frame.

What you should do FIRST however, is find out if they tourney you're gonna play in allows the rocking frame, if it does, well you're set, otherwise, see above...

Paintballadict18
02-06-2008, 10:30 PM
i edited my first post, but tournys probably they would but im tired of the rocking frame.

oh and i was also wondering is the stock front block better than the trinity one i bought?

Hob Hayward
02-06-2008, 10:54 PM
I haven't seen the stock vs front block, but I'd be willing to bet the trinity one flows better. Take at look at hole sizes and the way the air flows, chances are the one that looks like it would flow better, does flow better.

SupaSnipa
02-07-2008, 05:02 AM
Hbs right, they do flow better

king-man
02-07-2008, 05:07 AM
buy a vs2 trigger off ebay and buy a cp trigger, i dont like the infinfiti trigger, you may thoug, but as soon as i can im gonna get a cp trigger

Kenny_McCormic
02-07-2008, 06:02 AM
The RS is like a LP vs1.
The RSX is like a fully upped VS2.
If you want to be able to use co2 get a RS, if you want a brand new upped VS2 for less get the RSX.

Paintballadict18
02-07-2008, 04:44 PM
well i thought it over and im gonna go with getting a vs2 trigger cause i already have a tank so i dont really need a gun that can use co2

and im having a problem with my gun, when i run it at 275-300 psi i shoot it twice and then it starts spewing out air and a couple balls roll out of the barrel, usually i turn of my asa and let the air bleed turn it back on take a couple shots then it does it again so i lower my pressure to 245-255 and it doesnt do it but im shooting at 255 Fps and my velocity screw is up all the way. what is this from?

also as most of u know my tank is lp and im gonna do the trade in reg program with crossfire and since its new i kinda didnt want to buy a new reg so i emailed the CEO

Me:
Well i just became a crossfire user, i have recently bought a crossfire
68/4500 lp tank turns out my gun might have to run on a high pressure and i
lost the receipt to my order (actionvillage.com) and i was wondering if i
could swap my reg for a hp one? if so will it be free or do i have to pay a little
charge or what. i just got it and havent used it yet so its in perfect condition
but i understand i might have to pay.

Thanks

him:
Send it with a note and your return address and phone. They will call for a
credit card to cover return freight. Tell them to inspect for newness for
the free change.
Chris Havlok

the problem is my mom is crazy with her credit card and she hates ordering things online and she'll probably hate the phone even more cause u could be talking to anyone so yea can i trust them?

bigred76
02-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Crossfire? Hell yeah! I'd personally just order the HP spring for it... All it takes for you to do it would be done in the same manner as you'd lube it. I think that they have the spring pack for them, at least. Call Crossfire and ask about that, it'll cost less than a reg swap and it'd be easier in the long run.

Try shimming the solenoid with dimes, nickels, and pennies. Find what combination'll work for you. It sounds like the recock pressure is causing the striker to fly back and then forward before the solenoid can reset.

Paintballadict18
02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Crossfire? Hell yeah! I'd personally just order the HP spring for it... All it takes for you to do it would be done in the same manner as you'd lube it. I think that they have the spring pack for them, at least. Call Crossfire and ask about that, it'll cost less than a reg swap and it'd be easier in the long run.

Try shimming the solenoid with dimes, nickels, and pennies. Find what combination'll work for you. It sounds like the recock pressure is causing the striker to fly back and then forward before the solenoid can reset.

i took apart my gun what would be the solenoid the black one or the silver one and what do u meen by shimming

oh and im gonna call crossfire tommorow, ive never lubed a reg is it easy to install? and does it come with a red sticker so people can tell my tank is hp

bigred76
02-07-2008, 06:14 PM
I don't know if they have them, I know other brands do, if not then I'd just try trading your tank on PBN for a similar hydro date that's HP. To lube it is just like lubing any other regulator on the gun, just make sure to have ALL the air out of the tank.

The solenoid is the big round metal object that clicks when you pull the trigger. Just put the coinage behind the part that moves (looks like a piston, has a round top flat part attached to a rod that runs into the big cylinder). start with the skinny stuff, then progressively move up until it works fine.

newkid
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
just get a vs2 trigger imo