PDA

View Full Version : Co2 Lekaing into chamber-into barrel

Pbller.Burger
02-16-2006, 06:06 PM
I cleaned my marker cause it chopped about 20 ball on full auto mostly old paint but i cleaned it and put it together i think exactly how it goes but i keep getting a very consistant flow of co2 out the barrel and not even pulling the trigger is a oring broke in the chamber or what..... I mean i followed the Step guyed that comes withthe gun... and well im stommped and im playing sat-sun-mon all day trainning for march tourny PLEASE HELp u can reach me at Burgerbutt@mchsi.com Thanks. Or just send me a replie.:

h3ctor
02-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Check your valve and cup seal + spring. Mine did that and it was because the cup seal was damaged. I just replaced it. But u can just try taking it apart and putting that section back together, that usually magically works. O and make sure ur screw holding the valve is tight, not overly tight but ya...

Voodoo27909
02-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Bolt in upside down? Paint on the cup seal?

Pbller.Burger
02-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Yea i figured it was the cup seal and what suck no one around here COlumbus GA sales em.. So im dooked out the AS* but thanks alot guys!

Pbller.Burger
02-19-2006, 08:00 AM
UM i went to hobby town and igot a cup seal and it still leaks and i check everything all oring look fine... i mean help! i was lucky yesterday it rained but today we start at 12 and its 11:20!!!!!!!!1:confused:

PandaTruenoGTS
02-19-2006, 10:12 AM
is your valve in backwards? try taking the valve out and turning it around.

Pbller.Burger
02-19-2006, 10:27 AM
no.... doesnt work, i watch video and id id eactly what that guy did so i gess im just sccrewed