PDA

View Full Version : Problem?

frank2591
02-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Yea so basically i just got into paintball...i decied to buy an E trigger....looks like this...

http://www.ansgear.com/Kingman_07_E_Trigger_Frame_p/kingman07eframe.htm

When i got it it came with a battery, charger, couple spare allen screws, u know the works...then it came with this THING i have no clue what it is i believe its a striker...BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS FOR...or even if i need to be using it...the manual says nothing about it SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO WITH IT AND IF I NEED TO BE USING IT/HOW TO USE IT PLEASE????

The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys.

deano 177
02-06-2008, 05:58 AM
You should take your marker apart to clean and oil it. There is a pdf diagram on the spyder mr1 home page.

To answer your question, yes, that is a striker. I'm not sure why they give you another one unless some markers that the trigger fits on has a slightly different striker. This one that came with the trigger should be exactly the same as the one in the Mr1. The only difference may be that the new one has a threaded hole on the side of it for side cocking markers. What should you do with it? Keep it for a spare.

frank2591
02-06-2008, 07:46 AM
Thank you very much mate. To be honest yea the striker is different then on my MR1 but hey it looks cool maybe i can convince someone into buyin it lol.

Hossy
02-06-2008, 11:53 AM

Then you are considered an Infant.

Yes, it comes with a striker because in some cases you would need to replace the striker for it to work. Its always good to have a backup, because you never know what can happen.
You couldnt sell it for much anyways

frank2591
02-06-2008, 02:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You CALL me an infant? ROFL ok KID considering you think paintball gun is A TOY? Clearly you have not read the disclaimer: "THIS IS NOT A TOY"

Besides all that "the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys", that refers to my truck and motorcycle thats about it...so stop judging who i am or what i have...and go play with ur little RC car k?

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

bigred76
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
LOL! That "kid" is taller than most people I know. Jeez, was it 6'7"? I forget... He ain't no kid, that's for damn sure, more like a mutant, or freak of nature.... ;)

I've never had many problems with strikers, but when I did, I merely shimmed the solenoid to help it out some. If you are having issues, just put in the new striker and see if it'll help.

newkid
02-06-2008, 02:59 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You CALL me an infant? ROFL ok KID considering you think paintball gun is A TOY? Clearly you have not read the disclaimer: "THIS IS NOT A TOY"

Besides all that "the difference between men and boys is the price of their toys", that refers to my truck and motorcycle thats about it...so stop judging who i am or what i have...and go play with ur little RC car k?

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

ok let me get this staight, a paintballgun isn't a gun but a truck and motorcycle are? um ok I guess that makes sense :dodgy: and hossy isnt really a kid lolz

SpyderMan723
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM
yea frank we are all buds here and don't take anything seriously.

But yea, Hoss is pretty rediculously tall.

frank2591
02-06-2008, 06:32 PM
k well i took it seriously because of course i dont know the guy but if it wasnt meant to be taken seriously i'll say my bad and leave it at that so sorry.

deano 177
02-06-2008, 08:09 PM
k well i took it seriously because of course i dont know the guy but if it wasnt meant to be taken seriously i'll say my bad and leave it at that so sorry.
Hossy can come across as kind-of abrupt. He really is a good guy and will try to help anyone. Don't let it bother ya'.:D If you play paint ball you spend your share of money, no matter if you shoot an ego or a MR1. I am just as proud of my MR1 as some of them other guys are of their high end markers.

kbonnell
02-07-2008, 08:19 PM
^ true that. The MR1 is the "Tank" of paintball guns IMO. I have never had a problem with mine and I mean never.

bigred76
02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Hossy can come across as kind-of abrupt. He really is a good guy and will try to help anyone. Don't let it bother ya'.:D If you play paint ball you spend your share of money, no matter if you shoot an ego or a MR1. I am just as proud of my MR1 as some of them other guys are of their high end markers.

Absolutely! Hossy (Ginger, as he shall hence for be known), is a really good guy. Sometimes our wisecracks here that us veterans throw out seem like insults, but 9.9/10 times they're just jokes. ;)