PDA

View Full Version : Look what came in the mail!

pb34
02-05-2008, 02:45 PM
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/pb34/P1010202.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/pb34/P1010203.jpg

Picked her up in a trade from PBN. Haven't gotten a chance to test it out yet but from the positive things I've heard I'm excited. Let me know what you think!

Drefish99
02-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Nice. Looks like the extra capacity bottom is installed. You should like that feature.

newkid
02-05-2008, 03:13 PM
nice

pb34
02-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Nice. Looks like the extra capacity bottom is installed. You should like that feature.

Yup it is! Can't wait to test it out in a game.

bamf-hacker
02-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Let me know if you don't like it. Maybe we can work something out for my Up'd Halo or Pulse.

I just want one to try.

CHAOSFTW
02-05-2008, 04:46 PM
ugly IMO

king-man
02-05-2008, 05:45 PM
ugly IMO

:eek: i think it looks awsome, would look better if it was red though:P

MVS1
02-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Nice...
I still can't make up my mind b/t Magna or Jrny. Leaning towards the Jrny just because of the price difference.

CHAOSFTW
02-06-2008, 01:24 PM
i dont like the front loading thing.

Hob Hayward
02-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Nice...
I still can't make up my mind b/t Magna or Jrny. Leaning towards the Jrny just because of the price difference.

Torque?

Ace24
02-06-2008, 09:34 PM
This is not meant to be a flame... but if you got that for a Spyder (looking at your sig, don't remember what guns you have) isn't that sort of overkill?

MVS1
02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Torque?
Not trying to be condescending but the torque IMO is in the Halo B (no rip, or V35 or better) egg3, etc. category. The Jrny (time will tell of course) should be running with the big dogs, just at a more moderate price, but we'll see I guess.
This is not meant to be a flame... but if you got that for a Spyder (looking at your sig, don't remember what guns you have) isn't that sort of overkill?

He's actually got a pretty UP'd pilot, ver c t-board w/eyes, running LP mod's, etc. so it actually makes pretty good sense, take that for what it's worth I run a sync'd Pulse w/mine so maybe I'm not the best person to answer that :D. Getting a Magna for a "run of the mill" spyder, yeah that's overkill, IMO, but if you've got the $$$, go crazy ;) .

pb34
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM

Normally I would agree with you but the way I ended up getting it was worth it. I started with a Fasta which is what I would say is a pretty good hopper for the Pilot. As I was browsing PBN I saw a guy that was trading his Halo B for a Fasta. So I picked up that Halo for the Fasta. A couple of days after the Halo came I was browsing again and saw a guy that wanted a Halo B for his Vlo Jr. I decided after all the good things I'd heard about it I'd take the deal. After getting the Vlo I decided to buy a gangstar chip so I wouldn't eat batteries. So to end the story, I was browsing PBN again and saw a guy who wanted to trade his Magna for a Vlo. Jr with a chip. So I offered and here we are today.

Also, as MVS1 said my Pilot is pretty much as up'd as it can get so if I really wanted to I could hit pretty high rates of fire. That's not to say that a cheaper hopper couldn't do the job but after that chain of events I think I got a pretty good deal.

SparkyGT
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
looks nice, let me know what ya think of it after use, i been wondering, this extra capacity thing, does it come with or a addon you have to buy?

pb34
02-07-2008, 03:57 PM
looks nice, let me know what ya think of it after use, i been wondering, this extra capacity thing, does it come with or a addon you have to buy?

It comes with it. In the box there are two decks, the regular one and the extra capacity one. They are interchangeable.

I'll let you all know what I think after I get a chance to try it out.