PDA

View Full Version : Loader question?

frank2591
02-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I recently got a spyder e frame, and im curious should i use an agitated hopper or a force fed hopper? Will i chop too much paint if i use the agitated hopper? The E-trigger can only do 18 BPS so what would be the most efficent way? Any good agitated OR force fed hoppers under 65 dollars?

The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys.

N_Dub_Spyder
02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Usually the e triggers do not reach the advertised max bps. You will probably be able to sustain 10-15bps. A quality agitating loader should work for you. If you get a faster tourny marker or an upgraded board, you will need a force fed loader. Check out pbreview.com. You should find something that will work for you. Hope this helps!

xsvly-fat
02-04-2008, 03:32 PM
what ever you do dont get an egg you will regret it. i would get a vlocity, empire, or the jrny

N_Dub_Spyder
02-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah, Vlocity Jr would probably do the trick. It can be had at Sports Authority. Don't remember how much they are though.:)

xsvly-fat
02-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, Vlocity Jr would probably do the trick. It can be had at Sports Authority. Don't remember how much they are though.:)

i got mine for 100 but you can get a combo deal with a gangstar for cheap

http://pbwarehouse.net/fcoffcodevlj.html

pb34
02-05-2008, 06:35 AM
I would buy a force fed loader now just so if you upgrade you won't have to buy it later. You can get pretty good deals on almost everything used on PBN if you know what your looking for.

Why do you say not to get the egg? It's a great hopper for those not looking to spend as much on a force fed one.

alabama_lowlife
02-05-2008, 01:00 PM
my buddy has an egg 3 and i think it's a great hopper. the paint shot from a gun with an egg on it will "kill" you just as good as paint from a halo. i put it on my mr2 and emptied the hopper on full auto which is much faster than i intend to try shooting otherwise.

frank2591
02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
My friend is gonna sell me a Halo B hopper for 70 bucks, although today when i first shot my new e-trigger i went full auto with grav hopper did about 20 balls b4 i chopped even 1, and tbh the ball after just pushed it right now no problems. Did pretty good on the burst shots too.

The difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys.

camo_mr1
02-05-2008, 04:54 PM
egg3 is great, makes my stock mr1 feel like a different gun and lets me shoot ropes with the vs3. no homemade tricks just a used egg3

xsvly-fat
02-05-2008, 05:41 PM
im not to big on the lid (you loss some paint because of the shape of it) you cant shoot and reload at the same time the shell is kinda cheap and the lid breaks off if you use it alot. but its a good deal for the price i would just save up some more money and get a nicer hopper