PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!!! Newbie saying hello....

country_mudd
02-01-2008, 04:50 AM
Just wanted to drop in here and say hello and i really love all the information that is avalible here- ive been jumping around here for about a week in the "sales corner" but figured i would start a small thread to say hello and then ask some questions that i need answered-

im new to the whole paintball hype- and im not the type to sit here and try to BS everyone making it sound like I know what im talking about- cause i dont! LOL i know very little about the lingo and how things work- i bought some guns off of eBay a few days ago and when they come in ill come back here to post the pics and what i paid... and then the fun part i want everyone to tell me if i got a good deal on them or not... i prob just made some guys on eBay day by buying some junk for way more than its worth lmao but you all can help me judge my purchases;) also if they turn out to be half way decent ill need some help from you guys on what i should do to juice them up.... ahh well after i just bored everyone in here to death!!!! ill get outta here and i hope to hear from some of you guys and look forward to some good times here!!!! Later people! and have a Great weekend!

MVS1
02-01-2008, 05:03 AM
Welcome to the forum, I think you'll find that this is one of the more helpful forums, especially to new players, out there. Just a couple of quick suggestions, please try and research your problem using the search feature or reading the "stickies" in each section before posting a question, you will see that most times your question isn't a new one and has been answered numerous times. If you don't find the answer yourself then fire away, you'll get more help than you'll know what to do with. Other thing is please keep in mind everybody has their right to an opinion as long as they are respectful in the manner it is presented. At times folks here don't see eye to eye on certain things, that's fine and as long as it remains a discussion and not an arguement. The Mod's here are some of the best you'll find and keep excellent control on to what goes on in the forum.
Let us all know what you got, or wait till you get it and throw up some pic's.
Again, WELCOME...

pb34
02-01-2008, 05:40 AM
I agree with MVS1, this is one of the most friendly and informative forums you'll ever find. If you respect everyone else they will respect you! Again, welcome to the forums!!:)

Doc77
02-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Welcome to the forums. This is a great forum. In a lot of other forums, you'll run into some know-it-all pricks that just like to make fun of noobs (happened to me numerous times), but not here. The spyder guys are great and are always helpful. Like MVS1 said, check the stickies to get more general knowledge on your marker.....other than that, the guys here are always willing to help.

SupaSnipa
02-01-2008, 07:24 AM
WELCOME!, WELCOME! WELCOME!
This IS a great forum and I hope you enjoy!

WhatThaSmurf
02-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Also, just a little thing I'd like point out early in your stay here, proper (or at least semi-proper) grammar and punctuation is respected and makes it easier for other users to better serve you. I can't count the times I have refused to even look at a thread because it's title was filled with a bazillion !s and 1s. It is just offensive to the eye and makes people think less of you.

Anywho, I'm sure you will find your stay here to be longer than you would think and that you get to know some of the member WAY more than you really want to.

Ace24
02-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Also, just a little thing I'd like point out early in your stay here, proper (or at least semi-proper) grammar and punctuation is respected and makes it easier for other users to better serve you. I can't count the times I have refused to even look at a thread because it's title was filled with a bazillion !s and 1s. It is just offensive to the eye and makes people think less of you.

Anywho, I'm sure you will find your stay here to be longer than you would think and that you get to know some of the member WAY more than you really want to.
I've smashed my head into a keyboard before due to frustraition on trying to read a thread thatwas tiped leike thus.

But, WELCOME! Can't wait to see what you picked up. Heh.

deano 177
02-01-2008, 10:39 AM
I've smashed my head into a keyboard before due to frustraition on trying to read a thread thatwas tiped leike thus.

But, WELCOME! Can't wait to see what you picked up. Heh.

No doubt. Welcome to the forums!

fatkidfrompbaz
02-01-2008, 02:14 PM
welcome

bigred76
02-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the forums. This is a great forum. In a lot of other forums, you'll run into some know-it-all pricks that just like to make fun of noobs (happened to me numerous times), but not here.

Hush, he isn't supposed to know that... ;)

Just kidding, welcome to the boards! Hope we can help you with whatever markers you did buy. Have a good weekend as well!

DFSniper
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
welcome! i can honestly say that this is probably one of the THE best forums out there.