PDA

View Full Version : i love my spider again

wilsont925@mac.com
02-01-2008, 02:48 AM
kingman just sent back my vs3 now its completly set up.
i got the cp reg and adapter
empire asa
dye ultralite barrel
ion feed neck
vs2 trigger
virtue board
alamo city low blow bolt
alamo city delrin and steel striker
dxs 48/4500 fiber tank
empire magna hopper
next up grade will be the sick body but ive been hearin some freak stories about those.
i also want the trinity front block but again some terrible stories i dont want my gun to leak no more.

spray and pray
02-01-2008, 03:22 AM
trinity sick body does not leak, just use the lube provided. keep the adapter intead of the front block. Mind telling us how you got the striker tuned? I cut my springs a little bit to get mine working because it was going crazy. I had a few problems with mine so I sold it. Anyways, I think your gun is great. Pics?

wilsont925@mac.com
02-01-2008, 08:43 AM
i didnt tune my striker all i have is the stock spring in there so ill have to see what happenes to night when i go play. i dont have a photobook account but i do plan on getting one later so ill post pics

king-man
02-01-2008, 09:58 PM
ive had more problems with the body than the block, i never had any trouble out of the block, and the only trouble i ever had out of the body is over 250psi it starts to leak at the barrel at higher rates of fire, but you know thats not really good, i would stay away from trinity for the time being, ive heard all the problems are due to some poor quality control, so another month or so and it will be straightened out, may already have straitened it out really

Paintballadict18
02-02-2008, 12:13 AM
i also want the trinity front block but again some terrible stories i dont want my gun to leak no more.

i wasnt lucky to hear those storys would of kept me from buying it if i did but i guess i was lucky to have no problems, mine works perfectly fine

oh and did u shave the shroud on urs? or does that barrel fit perfectly

spray and pray
02-02-2008, 03:01 AM
get an imageshack.us It is much easier to use.

Doc77
02-02-2008, 12:48 PM
For posting pics, you can also go to shutterfly. It takes like 2 min to set up an account. Upload your pics, right click the pic, copy the location name, then paste it after you click the add pic button.