PDA

View Full Version : I need help on how to clean spyder mr2

xdrazticstylezx
01-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Hey wasss up peepz, yeah i know this is a noob question but how do u clean the spyder mr2?

SpyderMan723
01-31-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey wasss up peepz, yeah i know this is a noob question but how do u clean the spyder mr2?

OK, what you want to do is take out the pin holding your velocity adjuster in. Then, you take out the entire velocity adjuster/spring setup.

Once you do that you pull the bolt back like if you were going to cock it, you will see a little black piece of metal on the bottom half of the marker where the spring came out of. Try to pull that out using your nails or you could use a squeegee to push the bolt out.Once you have the internals out, then you may clean your maker thoroughly.

Reassembling is easy. Just retrace your steps. Put the bolt/striker and the striker hub(little plastic piece) back in the same order that they came out in. Then, the spring and velocity adjuster, and throw in the pin and fineto.

PS. WELCOME TO THE SPYDER FORUMS!
ask questions frequently

keeperkys
02-02-2008, 01:29 PM

Just put your hand behind the gun pull the pin, take out the organs, clean it and retrace your steps