PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 04:37 PM
I thought that I would make a thread for everyone if they wanted to post there "Facebook names" that way we could invite people from this page to variouse groups VIA face book. I dunno thought it would be neet.

VS2 King
01-30-2008, 05:06 PM
How Bout We Make A KUSA Forums Group With Everyone That Have Facebooks In It.

Hossy
01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Its been done VS2 King.

Search it, and post your username in that group

TheRedBarron
01-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Not sure if it is a good idea to post your full name out in public on a forum... but you know, some of you guys do crazier things. I <3 the intarweb

battlechaser
01-30-2008, 05:15 PM
And.... added (the group).... although I never use Facebook...

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Yeah sorry guys i found that thread after, you can ignor this if you want or the mods can delet it.

Hoppy11
01-30-2008, 05:25 PM
No offense but Im not putting my name on here because I hardly know half of you.. The people that I trust on here and I know pretty well already have my facebook and can look at all the crazy stuff I do. But the rest you just have to dream.

Hossy
01-30-2008, 05:28 PM
No offense but Im not putting my name on here because I hardly know half of you.. The people that I trust on here and I know pretty well already have my facebook and can look at all the crazy stuff I do. But the rest you just have to dream.

And for that, If I dont know you, dont Add me. If I dont know you or talk to you online, I wont add you. But thats the reason for the group, to talk there, and not so much about paintball

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Your probably right, never thought of it that way, to trusting I guess. Like i said the mods can just delet this thread.

HelpDeskHustler
01-30-2008, 05:41 PM
"Facebook names"

:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:

...Are you serious?

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Like I said I dont think i thought this through! And there was a group made already that was more what I was going to so i just joined that one

HelpDeskHustler
01-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Attention all, there is a new format for writing your shipping address

Facebook Name
Street Number and Name
City, State zipcode

coincidentally, this will look a lot like your current shipping address, we assure you it's not the same.

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Like I said never really thought of it like that IGNOR THIS THREAD!

xsvly-fat
01-30-2008, 06:05 PM
my full name is Rusty Shackleford :dodgy:

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 06:07 PM
This might be a dumb question to but why is everyone worried about having there name on here but with facebook and I imagine other aplications like it thats what you use on any group or ect that you join. What is the difference?

Hossy
01-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Like I said never really thought of it like that IGNOR THIS THREAD!

Facebook isnt for gay little idiots that think that there names can be like 'XXxxXXlulzXXxxXX'. Facebook is a lot more formal that myspace, and I think thats why its growing. Facebook also really doesnt allow anyone in middle school to get an account, which is a great idea imo. but, kids still do get around that.

We cant ignore it now, it must go off topic!

leed
01-30-2008, 06:34 PM
Cut him some slack..

pbfreak3221
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
Everyone chill

slim and shady
01-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Anyway since I made this thread might as well get some good use out of it. One of the better Aplications that i found on there is "splatter paintball community" if anyone is interested in adding more paintball applications. I just signed up yesterday so i havent had to much time to snoop around but from what I have that is my personal fav.

timmyshoota
01-30-2008, 10:52 PM

Dee's dudes is mah friends on facebookz.

WhatThaSmurf
01-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Applications are teh geh.

Hoppy11
01-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Honestly I could care less about you have my full name. But there is way to much info on my facebook that I only let people who I know see. Like my apartment address and other stuff. No offense to anyone one here but I don't want you to have that. I think Im friends with Chris but what is he going to do? Break into my apartment and try and kill me with a pink stuffed animal?

I wasn't trying to come off as an ass earlier but its just facts. Its why most girls on there have no information and not even their own name.

slim and shady
01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
hey it's ok. like I said I never really thought it through. I didnt think it would be such a big deal either though I guess! But no hard feelings I promise! I never thought of the whole have to give your real name and whatever I just liked the different aplications and whatever, thought people might be interested! whatever dont worry about it.

timmyshoota
01-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Honestly I could care less about you have my full name. But there is way to much info on my facebook that I only let people who I know see. Like my apartment address and other stuff. No offense to anyone one here but I don't want you to have that. I think Im friends with Chris but what is he going to do? Break into my apartment and try and kill me with a pink stuffed animal?

I wasn't trying to come off as an ass earlier but its just facts. Its why most girls on there have no information and not even their own name.

Frrly, I'm bout to come kill you with a pink stuffed animal. I thought I didn't have you as a facebook friend, but I do.

Man, I got a lot more people that I forgot about from here. I don't have Darryl though, wtf.

HelpDeskHustler
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Frrly, I'm bout to come kill you with a pink stuffed animal. I thought I didn't have you as a facebook friend, but I do.

Man, I got a lot more people that I forgot about from here. I don't have Darryl though, wtf.

You don't have me...

But ha! I have Darryl!

Facebook Names. Gotta Catch 'em all.

DFSniper
01-31-2008, 07:44 PM
i have darryl's myspace :p i once had about 20 KUSA people on myspace, but got rid of everyone except him and bomber...