PDA

View Full Version : My Finished VS2....

Doc77
01-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey guys. I just finished upping my VS2, and I thought that I would post some pics to see what you guys thought of it. This is the first marker that I have ever owned (I just started playing last Dec, but I'm seriously hooked) Here's a list of what I did to it...

Spyder VS2
Tadao Board w/Musashi 7 Chip
Powerlyte Scepter Kit 12" & 14"
Trinity Sick Body
CP Roller Trigger w/Magnetic Return
NDZ No Rise Clamping Feed Neck
ACP Low Blow & Del Flow Bolts
CP Reg Adapter
CP Shorty Reg
CP Pro Mini On/Off ASA
Polished Internals
Anodized Macroline Fittings
Fasta 18V Loader
DXS 68/4500

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8df08b3127cceb4d8db23dd2900000026100CZs2LZo3YsS

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8df08b3127cceb4d8db2c5c1600000026100CZs2LZo3YsS

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b8df08b3127cceb4d8db285c1200000026100CZs2LZo3YsS

Hob Hayward
01-29-2008, 05:54 PM
very nice!

VS2 King
01-29-2008, 06:05 PM
One Of The Coolest Vs2's Ive Seen. Nice Gun Man.

newkid
01-29-2008, 06:10 PM
def one of the nicest vs2s ive ever seen
Edit:u should get red eye covers

SupaSnipa
01-29-2008, 06:29 PM
NOICE!, I loved my VS2, I hope you do too!
Another question, what position do you play Front, Mid, Back?

ross * pilot
01-29-2008, 06:31 PM
Love it dude. i would also love to see a possible vid of this baby rockin? maybe?

Doc77
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
NOICE!, I loved my VS2, I hope you do too!
Another question, what position do you play Front, Mid, Back?

I usually play middle and back. I leave all the running and crouching to the smaller faster guys. Plus, I love ripping ropes from dorito corner to snake corner and snagging people on the break. People are surprised when I tell them that it's a VS2.

Love it dude. i would also love to see a possible vid of this baby rockin? maybe?

I'll try and post a vid some time soon.

king-man
01-31-2008, 07:18 AM
did you use Otters way of making a magnetic return?

xsvly-fat
01-31-2008, 10:56 AM
def one of the nicest vs2s ive ever seen
Edit:u should get red eye covers
i agree red eye covers would look sick

king-man
01-31-2008, 11:02 AM
i agree red eye covers would look sick

that and a red lpc, ive got one for sell if you interested

Doc77
01-31-2008, 12:56 PM
I did use Otters page to install the magnetic return. Worked like a charm. The return is so much faster and smoother!!!!!

Sandman_Bravo
01-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Nice setup, btw-magnetic triggers are the bomb.

spray and pray
01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
...... would have been better with your other body. But you have to go off and sell it :(

Paintballadict18
01-31-2008, 06:43 PM
...... would have been better with your other body. But you have to go off and sell it :(

the sick body is what caught my eye, i like it!

th3_0n3
01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Kick ass. Needs a color kit though and then it'll be fully upped.

Doc77
02-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Spray, haven't you heard? I decided to keep the halfback. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks. I'm waiting for some parts before I send it in to get ano-ed.

Are the red eye covers dusted or polished? I definitely want to keep the lpc black, but I'm open to red eye covers. I just want to make sure that its the same shade of red as my fittings and trigger.

spray and pray
02-01-2008, 12:49 PM
YAY!!!! doc your smart again. How do you like that sceptor? And I would reccomend getting a shocktech vs bolt. I got one a while ago and it's nice.

Doc77
02-02-2008, 10:29 AM
The scepter kit is awesome....comes with 7 inserts. I'm actually testing out which insert/bolt combo I like better. I have both the ACP low blow and delflo bolts. Delflo bolt is perfect when the paint is snug in the insert. Low blow works best when the insert is one size larger. The Empire revolver kit is identical to the Powerlyte scepter; same manufacturer. Retail prices are the same, but the revolver can be found on ebay for around $40....the only difference is that the revolver comes with only 5 inserts, which is still plenty.

pbfreak555
02-02-2008, 12:29 PM
very nice

BloodLustAC
02-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Spray, haven't you heard? I decided to keep the halfback. Hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks. I'm waiting for some parts before I send it in to get ano-ed.

NICE DOC!! I stopped following the thread on PBN because I figured you'd turned into another one of those Ego-lovers, so I'm glad to hear you're keeping it now. Smart choice.

SpyderMan723
03-03-2008, 07:01 AM
If you don't get red eye covers i'm stealing your VS2 :rolleyes::cool:

mr1 sniper
03-03-2008, 04:41 PM
how long till your Custom "Stinger" Halfback is done ?

Doc77
03-03-2008, 10:57 PM
This is kind of a frustrating question. I sent the body and frame out for anodizing 3 weeks ago. They emailed me last Sunday (Feb 23) saying that it was finished and they would be mailing it out the next day. The place is also in Illinois, so I figured that it shouldn't take more than 2-3 days (even if it was through USPS). It hasn't arrived yet!!! I've emailed them numerous times since last friday, but they haven't replied to my emails. They're a pretty reputable company so I have no idea what's going on. I'm afraid that it may have been lost in the mail. I just don't understand why they haven't responded to me yet. Oh well. I'm not pissed about how much I paid. I'm pissed because I spent a lot of time on it. I'll definitely keep you guys posted on any news on it.

bigred76
03-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Who'd you send it out to for annodizing?

SpyderMan723
03-04-2008, 05:55 AM
This is kind of a frustrating question. I sent the body and frame out for anodizing 3 weeks ago. They emailed me last Sunday (Feb 23) saying that it was finished and they would be mailing it out the next day. The place is also in Illinois, so I figured that it shouldn't take more than 2-3 days (even if it was through USPS). It hasn't arrived yet!!! I've emailed them numerous times since last friday, but they haven't replied to my emails. They're a pretty reputable company so I have no idea what's going on. I'm afraid that it may have been lost in the mail. I just don't understand why they haven't responded to me yet. Oh well. I'm not pissed about how much I paid. I'm pissed because I spent a lot of time on it. I'll definitely keep you guys posted on any news on it.

Whats the whether like? Majority of the time whether has a lot to do with packages in the mail arriving late.

Another factor could be,what type of shipping was it? ground or priority?

mr1 sniper
03-04-2008, 07:18 AM
Whats the whether like? Majority of the time whether has a lot to do with packages in the mail arriving late.

Another factor could be,what type of shipping was it? ground or priority?

yeah both of those because it literally took a month for a little battery to ship to my house when it was snowing and cheaper shipping

Doc77
03-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Well, we have had a few decent snow storms these past few weeks but nothing that would hiinder deliveries. I order stuff online all the time and I usually get packages delivered everyday. Even if it was USPS, the anno place is only a 3 hour drive away from Chicago so anything more than 3 days is unreasonable. I do have some good news though.....PB Customz finally responded to my emails (it only took them 5 days to reply this time). Apparently, they have been back-logged with work so they got my job confused with someone else's. My parts are still at their shop and are being anodized right now. He said that it should be done in about a week. So I'm relieved that it's not lost, but I'm still frustrated at the type of service and communication they have. This will be the last time I go through them. My brother recently used 125customs.....he got immediate email responses, and they got his parts done in just over a week....they did great work too! I'll definitely post some pics of it when it's in though.

SpyderMan723
03-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Well, we have had a few decent snow storms these past few weeks but nothing that would hiinder deliveries. I order stuff online all the time and I usually get packages delivered everyday. Even if it was USPS, the anno place is only a 3 hour drive away from Chicago so anything more than 3 days is unreasonable. I do have some good news though.....PB Customz finally responded to my emails (it only took them 5 days to reply this time). Apparently, they have been back-logged with work so they got my job confused with someone else's. My parts are still at their shop and are being anodized right now. He said that it should be done in about a week. So I'm relieved that it's not lost, but I'm still frustrated at the type of service and communication they have. This will be the last time I go through them. My brother recently used 125customs.....he got immediate email responses, and they got his parts done in just over a week....they did great work too! I'll definitely post some pics of it when it's in though.

whew. If they lost it i would personally go to their shop and slap them.

:dodgy: