PDA

View Full Version : What To Do With My MR1...?

Paint Noob
01-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Ive been had my Mr1 for about 5 months, it seems that i can never find the right parts that end up giving me somthing to be proud of, while somthing thats not "common" or expensive. Ive built a laser sight and put it on, had a 14" smart parts liniar and a rocking trigger 2.0 but the gun never turns out like i want it to be. Anyone have any differnt/cheap ideas for me?

XSiv Force
01-29-2008, 06:27 AM
depends on how mechanically inclinded you are

deano 177
01-29-2008, 08:06 AM
Ive been had my Mr1 for about 5 months, it seems that i can never find the right parts that end up giving me somthing to be proud of, while somthing thats not "common" or expensive. Ive built a laser sight and put it on, had a 14" smart parts liniar and a rocking trigger 2.0 but the gun never turns out like i want it to be. Anyone have any differnt/cheap ideas for me?

depends on how mechanically inclinded you are

Yea. What exactly are you trying to do and what look are you trying to achieve? If you find a marker on here that you like just ask. People LOVE :love: to talk about their markers! I know I do!:p

Paint Noob
01-29-2008, 08:41 AM
lol , sorry for not explaining myself enough(i seem to assume everyone knowes me:D). Im pretty goot with working with stuff and am have an alright talent at modding. I was looking for a mil-sim look, wile keeping the prices down, but on the other hand im interested in making a "one of a kind marker". Any idear on modding gun parts or people that are selling real gun parts? Im open to any ideas, think of me and my MR1 as your guini pig:)

deano 177
01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Well, definately check out the "Show your MR1 thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13730)"... That will give you some ideas

SpyderMan723
01-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Well, definately check out the "Show your MR1 thread (http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13730)"... That will give you some ideas

^^^^^^^^ no doubt there are some very innovative idears like deano's rear cocking mod.

but if you wanna go cheap and simple, cut your stock's top bar.

pinkanese
01-29-2008, 11:24 AM
^^^^^^^^ no doubt there are some very innovative idears like deano's rear cocking mod.

but if you wanna go cheap and simple, cut your stock's top bar.

Teh cut the top piece is a little overdone in my opinion, a new stock is a much better idea. There are soem really good markers in that thread, but also check out the MR2 thread it si a diffrent gun but there are soem similaritites and in the end it si the same idea. You might try drifting over to UMS (http://undergroundmodshop.com/forums/vBulletin/) I know it is mostly A-5's over there but they will help you out and there are a lot of things that you could transfer over to an MR1. just get creative, look at pics of real gund you like, try and get a stock or something off one adn mod it to fit. The only way to get a truely indivigual marker is to home mod it.

camo_mr1
01-30-2008, 09:07 AM
instead of cutting my stock i just leave it off. i like it much better when i dont use the remote.