PDA

View Full Version : VS User Group Website For Sale

faithalone
01-27-2008, 09:09 AM
Ok...

My luck has been horrible lately and I have lost my job and I managed to hurt my back so I will not be able to play paintball again for a long time. I am trying to gather up some cash to help out and I would like to see the VS Usergroup website keep going as it has helped thousands of people enjoy their VS markers. If someone has more html skill than me and time and energy they could really get the site going good.

Right now it receives about 100 unique visitors a day and makes a small amount of money with the Google ads. All of the site can be yours and you can make money selling your own items in the online store.

UPDATE_ i need money badly to pay my bills so I will take $75 for the website including your right to all the files, logs, etc. and I will help you transition this over to your own server. I will even give you free hosting of the site for 60 days while you get your own webhost. Send me a PM for more info!

For only $75 dollars I will sell you the domain and all of the files for the website. I accept Paypal and will email you the files and transfer the domain to your ownership as soon as payment is received. All you need if your own webhost and you will be up and running.

The site is located at www. vs usergroup .com (<-- have to write it like this because Spyder does not like external links on their forums) but you can just type it in your browser or do a google search.

PM me with questions.

http://www.michaelhames.org/vsug.jpg

swoosh81
01-27-2008, 09:57 AM
pm'd you, get back to me asap.

king-man
01-27-2008, 01:20 PM
i really dont want the site but im good with making and moddifing websites, so to who ever gets, you ever need a bit of help, if ive got time, im here to help

VS2 King
01-27-2008, 01:47 PM
that website uses hmtl do you know how to use it?

faithalone
01-30-2008, 04:45 PM
up