PDA

View Full Version : Oregon players?

interceptorMR2
01-26-2008, 01:55 PM
any oregon players out there? particularly in the central oregon bend, redmond, sisters, area?

timbertiger20
01-26-2008, 05:40 PM
I in fact have a team member there! Go to our team website........ www.irregulators.com and let everyone know your looking to play! We have 10-15 players in Oregon!

interceptorMR2
01-27-2008, 09:26 AM
oh no way! where is this at? I live in sisters and I have a few guys that might want to join, we just need to get summer jobs to pay for our paint is all (paintball gets harder and harder to pay for in highschool...) now wait, are you talking your team is speedball or woodsball?

timbertiger20
01-27-2008, 08:55 PM
We play anything but we are a scenario team and travel all over the NorthWest occasionally getting lost on the East coast or where ever our journey takes us!. But if you hit up our team website I know we have at least one person from Bend, one in Ontario, a couple in tri-cities and 5or 6 in the Portland area. Also have another 10 or so in the tri-cities area!

interceptorMR2
01-28-2008, 12:20 PM
wow, sounds like alot of fun, Ill talk to a few buddies and see if they wanna join too, is there anything i have to do in order to join?

timbertiger20
01-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Well........it's an odd system.......basically go attend some events and hang out in our forums and eventually as long as your safe, honerable, and fun to hang out with you'll be nominated my a member to become an intern. Go to our web forums at http://www.irregulators.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl