PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 for PC

vikingshadow
01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
I was really looking forward to this game coming out for the PC, but lucky for us XP/non-Vista users, they sort of screwed us over last summer when it was finally released. I didn't worry about it, because I heard someone was working on a fix to be able to use it on XP.

Has anyone heard of such a fix being done yet?

darth massacre
01-26-2008, 12:21 PM
I haven't - but the wait, plus Vista only had pissed me off to the point I can't be bothered about Halo anymore. Want us to upgrade to Vista? Release Halo3 the same day Xbox players get it. PC Halo fans have been screwed over by Microsoft the day they bought over Bungie. I truly hope Bungie get their act together now that they have separated from Microsoft once again.

Sorry for the rant - yes I'm still bitter about it even though its been 10 years since MS first screwed us over.

Maxx-Damage
01-26-2008, 02:35 PM
id be playing Halo CE with ya vike. But since x-mas ive been enjoying my mac my gramps gave me. It did tick me off when they only released it for vista...

Isnt there some way to play halo on macs?

Spyder_Man
01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
do not buy vista!!!! trust me XP is 20 times better.

Nader
01-26-2008, 10:47 PM
id be playing Halo CE with ya vike. But since x-mas ive been enjoying my mac my gramps gave me. It did tick me off when they only released it for vista...

Isnt there some way to play halo on macs?

Halo one, yes, there is a mac edition. I own it.
I'm Nader.

Maxx-Damage
01-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Didnt know that. Id get it, but i barely have any time to do anything until the snow melts to the point the local mtn closes..