PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question...

D-rail
01-26-2008, 10:15 AM
I feel like an idiot for having to ask this, but hey - isn't that what this place is all about?!

Here goes:

I would like to buy a new harness to carry pods in (I only need like 3 pods or so), but when I look for one I find all these 3+2+2 crap...

What does this mean?

I assume that it means you can have 3 pods+2 more+ ? (I don't know what this means!)

I really like the nXe 3+2+2 in digital camo but I DON'T want it if it's big and bulky!

Here is the link if it helps -
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=BtihiemBFSKhTa4afZdhIeNIuSt5E-lf6co=?ProductID=_1rAqArbbuIAAAEPGzOI34fe

Thanks guys!

~ D :D

darth massacre
01-26-2008, 11:16 AM
It can carry 3 in the pod pouches + 2 more in the elastic bands in between. It won't be as bulky as the 4+3s and "bulky" really depends on the individual. Have you tried looking for pictures over google? Might get a better sense of what it looks like when worn.

pbfreak3221
01-26-2008, 01:19 PM
It has a capacity of seven pods, three in main compartments, two in between the three in a large elastic holster, and then two extra on the outside. It will be bulky, but that would only be the case if you are actually carrying seven pods around with you all the time. I would suggest to still purchase this pack, just so you can have the option of either only carrying three, or you could carry more if you needed.

alabama_lowlife
01-26-2008, 01:30 PM
this is the one i got, it's a 4+1. i use it for my tank and 2 pods. i leave the two places on the right side of the pack empty and slide it around to where my tank is almost on the side.
http://www.allstoresunited.com/alohapaintball/companies/kingman/products/packs/camo_4_pod_pack_large.jpg

FAQTO
01-26-2008, 01:31 PM
are u going to get a remote line for your mr-2 .u might want to look at a carrier for tank and pods

D-rail
01-28-2008, 12:50 PM
It has a capacity of seven pods, three in main compartments, two in between the three in a large elastic holster, and then two extra on the outside. It will be bulky, but that would only be the case if you are actually carrying seven pods around with you all the time. I would suggest to still purchase this pack, just so you can have the option of either only carrying three, or you could carry more if you needed.

Ok man, this is what I thought. Thanks to everyone who replied! :D

I agree with you pbfreak3221, I would like to have the option of carrying more pods IF I wanted to.

Thanks!

Dimitrio
02-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Go for the remote, its really worth it. Especially with the MR2.