PDA

View Full Version : Cloverfield

irishwarrior
01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Anyone seen Cloverfield? I did and thought it was great. I think that the monster was a blend of Alien (from Alien), a spider and Orga (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GodzillavOrga.jpg) from Godzilla. Man, those little creatures were creepy and when that girl explodes:eek: .

xsgmike66x
01-25-2008, 03:46 PM
i kinda though it sucked :-\, the graphics and stuff was great, but other then that nothing phenominal. The ending pretty much sucked...

But i do have a question, ive been told that the scene they were on the carisol in the backround you seen a backround in a splash in the water. Did anyone see this?

irishwarrior
01-25-2008, 04:01 PM
I looked for it the second time I saw it but didn't see it. I think it might have been in a scene after the credits or something. The ending IS ambiguous, but I thought it was pretty good. They will probably make a sequel to it so the ending may have been done ambiguously on purpose.

Opteron-O3
01-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I love and hate ambiguous endings. Love them because they make you think about it, but hate them because you don't know what happened.. haha

XSiv Force
01-25-2008, 06:04 PM
i saw it at 10 PM and walked out to my car looking over my sholder thats how good it was