PDA

View Full Version : Q-loader

slim and shady
01-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Has anyone ever tried to put a Q-loader on an MR1 with a stock grip? does it work ok or does it overfeed it? I was thinking of trying something like this.

Lonus
01-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I have a qloader on my mr1. I have since put an eframe on it but it worked fine with the stock frame.

slim and shady
01-25-2008, 03:57 PM
ok great that may open up a few more options for me. I am making my recently purchased MR1 into my full time sniper gun and will use my MR2 for heavy support, when I chose to play that position

stil
01-25-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm thinking of this to... but the cost!

The main driver is the height of the standard feed neck and the way it slips! Grrr!

I imagine you had similar concerns, slim&shady.

slim and shady
01-25-2008, 04:07 PM
The cost isnt an issue for me i spend far to much on paintball with no intention of stoping! I work hard, so I can play hard.
I wasnt sure if i should throw the Q-loader on my MR2 or my Mr1 (my Mr2 currently has a Halo B with rip and V35) but I may be leaning toward my MR1 a little because it is lower profile for sniping, im still not compleatly decided though! But once I decide what way to go im sure I could work out the kinks and problems, if I cant there is plenty of people here to help!