PDA

View Full Version : Identify this marker

BESERKER
01-21-2008, 09:43 PM

can anyone tell me what model Spyder this is,I was told from the original owner it was a Compact,one of the first ones.I've done some mods to it and also painted the grip,it was chipped something fierce.

snoopdogg
01-21-2008, 11:56 PM
can u post a bigger picture plz bcuz that one is to small

druid
01-22-2008, 02:30 AM
ooks like a fatty striker system...much like a Classic but I can barely make it out myself...and with an M-16 grip

pinkanese
01-22-2008, 12:34 PM
it does look like a Classic or a Spyder One. But I know for sure it is not a Compact, it has a full body, it has to be a Fatty striker, I don't know of a slim cocking full body with sie cocking (yum side cocking, best thing kingman ever did, well maybe secound to flush cocking). Looks like the pre owner ruined that single trigger frame. Do you own the Tibi int eh pics too?

BESERKER
01-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Try these... Too bad we can't post bigger pics.

snoopdogg
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
possibly a spyder sport here look at this website i cant tell that good from ur pictures http://www.pbreview.com/products/cat/23/page1/sort1/view3/layout2/rman1/rcat/

also u can post bigger pictures

BESERKER
01-22-2008, 10:48 PM
it does look like a Classic or a Spyder One. But I know for sure it is not a Compact, it has a full body, it has to be a Fatty striker, I don't know of a slim cocking full body with sie cocking (yum side cocking, best thing kingman ever did, well maybe secound to flush cocking). Looks like the pre owner ruined that single trigger frame. Do you own the Tibi int eh pics too?
When you say "fatty" do you mean the bolt inside,i know there are two types and mine is not the fatty.
..and yes I do own the T8(so awesome & accurate)
also the A5.

...and no trigger gaurd or safety..I gotta be careful with this on the field.(always use a condom lol)

and no Snoop,I can't put bigger,there is a limit on photo sizes :(

aodsnyper
01-24-2008, 11:00 AM
that's a Spyder (Original) from the mid-90's. i'm not sure what frame is on it though...