PDA

View Full Version : Best paintballs

roger
01-20-2008, 08:21 AM
Which brand is the best paintball to use in a VS3 or VS2? What I am looking for is bang for the buck. I want the best ball that won't break in the barrel at the best price with priority going to not breaking in the barrel.

ZERO
01-20-2008, 05:32 PM
I have had success with Diablo Heat's....They seem pretty accurate and they break most of the time.......I have never had one break in my gun and ive gone through at least a few cases.....But that was also with my Pilot not my VS3.....

Dave

king-man
01-23-2008, 06:39 AM
i dont like heats, i have gotten three cases of bad heats, all dipmled, i use DXS Midnights, there a little high, not too bad thoguh, if you want no breaks cheap, Monster Balls from walmart never break in your barrel, problem is they dont break on the people either

pbfreak3221
01-23-2008, 09:49 AM
For the price, I love stingers. For a lot more ultra evil's or marbilizers.

spray and pray
01-23-2008, 03:25 PM
dxs gold is what I like. Soup in winter though. Polar ice never break in my barrel or anywhere.

ZERO
01-24-2008, 08:23 AM
I went out last night to BYOP night and we used stingers and I have to say that they were pretty good......The heats ive used were pretty fresh and mabye that's why I had such good luck with them......I think I will be using the Stingers from now on though.....They were pretty cheap but performed decently.....Unlike monsterballs........