PDA

View Full Version : pilot acs board

pilotsoldier83
01-19-2008, 11:24 PM
ok im sure that most of you are strongly against them, but does anyone know if there are any boards that are compatable with the pilot acs that have ramping?

01-19-2008, 11:41 PM
ok im sure that most of you are strongly against them, but does anyone know if there are any boards that are compatable with the pilot acs that have ramping?

lol. why would be aginst them?
well the t board by scenario dreams is pretty solid for a great price
and has all the modes you want also theres a couple lucky boards for sale here in the b/s/t section

pilotsoldier83
01-20-2008, 12:11 AM
i just know that there are alot of people out there that say that ramping takes all the skill outta the game or its cheating, which last i checked, its not against the rules.

MVS1
01-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Most fields require true semi, one pull, one ball and are pretty picky when it comes to trigger bounce. There's nothing wrong w/ramping as long as you keep the playing field level, keepin the bps MROF set low, 13-15bps and kick-in/drop-out to 5/4 bps or higher. 2 biggest issues I have w/ramp is 1) Alot of the time people using them can't control it and end up over shooting other players pretty bad, which aint cool. and 2) consumes paint like crazy.