roger
01-19-2008, 04:15 PM
What is the best board?

Virtue?
TADAO?

And why?

swoosh81
01-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Whichever one you like. It all comes down to personal preference. For the VS2 the Tadao is better because you can use the stock eyes.

king-man
01-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Virute doesnt make one specifically for vs's do they, just a universal Spyder one?

MVS1
01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
You need to put ver C T-board on your list. And price wise it's the best! And Damon takes care of his customers like no other.

vikingshadow
01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
An aftermarket board is an aftermarket board. They all do the same thing. They all measure the trigger in millionths of a second that a person could never recognize, so that's a null argument. They all have the same "necessary" modes, if you can call them that, then they all have their "special" modes. All have ABS, AMB, debounce, dwell, etc. adjustments.

I don't know about the Tadao board for Spyders, but if what Swoosh said is true, then that's a big plus for that particular board. After that it just breaks down to personal preference, how much you want to pay, and what the customer service is like.

king-man
01-19-2008, 05:15 PM
go 4 the tadoe and buy a upgrade chip, someone around here sales them, not sure who, they are the easiest to install, but if your looking for cheapest its a Scenario Dreams T-Board, kinda looks bad with the membrane pad hanging out, The best is the virtue, if they break down or mess up, its a miracle, they're made with the best with and most reliable parts.

MVS1
01-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Have you ever used a T-board??? Guarantee your answer would be different if you had. T-board is cheaper and as good if not better than virtue's or tadao's board's.

Since Roger didn't ask about the t-board when he started the thread, I'm going to step out of this conversation before his thread ends up high-jacked as a t-board vs. other's board thread.

swoosh81
01-19-2008, 05:34 PM
The best is the virtue, if they break down or mess up, its a miracle, they're made with the best with and most reliable parts.

I'm guessing you haven't owned a Virtue for long if ever. If their the best then how about you pay for the shipping I spent in 2007 sending bad boards back to them. I've had more problems with Virtue boards then any other maufacturer.

vikingshadow
01-19-2008, 06:14 PM
Actually, I've had my Virtue since they came out, what - 3 years ago? I haven't had a single issue with mine, ever.

Like I said, everyone has their preferences...and no one is right or wrong!