PDA

View Full Version : New Bolt

king-man
01-19-2008, 02:33 PM
I was thinking about getting a new bolt for my vs and i was gonna get one from alamo city, which shoud i get, Low-Blow, or a Del Flo with either 0,1,2 or 3 orings, or should i look at a different bolt, also does anyone have the Alamo city, delrin/steel hybrid striker and does it work good.

MVS1
01-19-2008, 02:43 PM
I've got the ACP Del Flo bolt w/2 orings and Delrin sleaved striker w/o-ring, for the money their pretty good. If you go with any of the ACP bolts I highly recommend replacing their o-rings with and softer compound o-ring. The ACP bolts o-rings sealed too well, which resulted in quite a bit of resistance while cycling and caused jack-hammering issues for me. Anything more than 2 o-rings on the bolt isn't going to do much so I wouldn't bother w/the 3 o-ring bolt. As for Low-blow, never used one, many have had good things to say about them and maybe they'll chime in.
I know one things for sure ACP is a good company to do biz with. They sent my first bolt to me and it was 2/1000" longer than my ACS bolt which for some cray reason was giving my eyes an issue, I contacted them gave them the measurements I needed and they sent me a new bolt to my spec's for free and told me to keep the other bolt when I offered to ship it back. Now that's Customer Service that earns loyalty.

drummer84
08-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Go with shocktech's new VS bolt. its awesome!
http://www.shocktechusa.com/pages/marker_parts/spyder/mp_spy_vsBOLT.htm

nastystankweed
08-23-2008, 08:09 PM
I have the shocktech on my vs with the derlin stryker and they made a huge difference it kicks about as much as my ego does. Id go with the shocktech superfly it looks great on the gun and is a big updrade in performance.