PDA

View Full Version : general question

Aman546
01-18-2008, 01:26 PM
I am new to the spyder pilot and i have the acs, i have some experience with painball but no real knowledge. I need to know if there is any maintnece percautions i should take before i play with it. I am playing woods ball in the snow and need to know if that will make any problems? any information that is easy to understand will be very helpful, thankyou. Even just about the gun like to lube the bolt or something

mr1 sniper
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
take the gun apart and put it back together to get a general feel for everything thats going on in your gun. lube up all the o-rings. the snow should be fine as long as it doesnt get in your board/electronics or anything like that.

kramernator
01-18-2008, 03:23 PM
your playing in cold weather so co2 won't work very well, if you are using co2, which i assume you are, keep the paintballs warm!!!!! (even if you have the polar ice ones, try to keep those at a reasonable temperature)and try to keep the co2 tank warm to (tape hand warmers to it then wrap a towel around it)

sorry i got to go

Murakamikazi
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
After every time you play go through and tighten all the screws. This is very important beause I didn't know to do this and while I was playing the trigger frame fell off.

XSiv Force
01-18-2008, 03:46 PM
when you take it apart make sure your able to put it back together or else you be in some deep ........snow

Aman546
01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
im not quite sur im gona take it apart caus ei didnt it with my last gun and it wasnt quite the same, but i was reading one that was a contraversy about lubing the delvin boltwill ruin it and im looking for info about thats stuff but tightening the screws does sound helpful, im just new to the full auoto gun and looking for some advicxe from personal experience

newkid
01-18-2008, 04:44 PM
you really should learn how to take your gun apart incase you need to change orings or squeege paint out. be carful on how you take it apart and if you have trouble look in the manual or if you are desprate ask here. BTW did you have a spyder or a tippman before you got the pilot? because tippmans are hard to take apart but spyders are very easy

Aman546
01-19-2008, 07:03 PM
i had a spyder tl and the first time i took it apart a spring shot out and i lost a piece so it was broken, thats why i got the pilot, but i did take it apart and it seemed simple enough

newkid
01-20-2008, 09:44 AM
what peice did you lose?

newkid
01-21-2008, 09:52 AM
http://www.e-paintball.com/product.php?productid=18174&cat=515&page=1 this may help fix your TL

Aman546
01-22-2008, 09:03 AM
i just got the new gun is there anything i should know

newkid
01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
break in the bolt and get an aftermarket feedneck

Aman546
01-26-2008, 11:42 AM
i got the gun and it fired fine but then when i was shooting one of the balls choped but i kept firing through and then there was a back up of about 6 paintballs in mid barrel but not into the marker, so i took out the barrel and cleaned it and took apart the marker to clean it but when i reasembled the marker and shot the cocking bolt went back in every time and the bals only went 20 or 10 feet so it seems like a gas problem, i have took it apart and tryed cleaning and tightening everthing, can anyone help