PDA

View Full Version : Best loader out there

roger
01-18-2008, 04:55 AM
What is the best loader out there?

Empire Magna?
Halo B w/V35?
Viewloader XSV?

If I eventually end up playing tournaments, will I need something like the Empire Magna so that they can turn my loader on and off?

king-man
01-18-2008, 05:50 AM
Halo B, my guess i never heard of a magna
EDIT, well maybe the magna because it has the RF stuff installed but the Halo B is garunteed 35bps, and its about 50 dollars cheaper, and sexier

Drefish99
01-18-2008, 06:32 AM
Empire Magna

Has everything you could ever need or want in a loader. Next up would be a Fasta. Great loader for its price range. Undeniably an underestimated loader.

shunut
01-18-2008, 06:41 AM
My favorite is the VLocity. I've only played with the Halo B and the VLocity though. I can tell you that the VLocity smokes the Halo B.

swoosh81
01-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Stay far far away from the XSV Velocity, it breaks just from looking at it sometimes (not true but you get my point). The best hopper on the market at the moment is the Empire Magna w/rf, it's worth every penny. A V35 Halo is still a good investment but I'd reccomend putting the magna clutch in it which would be dumb when you can just buy the Magna.

xsvly-fat
01-18-2008, 01:03 PM
XSV, fasta, or a jr with a chip

spray and pray
01-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Halo B ftw.

MVS1
01-18-2008, 02:52 PM
-Magna w/RF chip is the most "capable" loader out there if your cool w/dropping close to $200 for the loader and rf chip.
-Pulse w/RF chip in sync mode...If the rumors are true and the suit is finally over, then it is a close second (now hopefully replacement/aftermarket shells will start becoming available, but I think their time has come and gone, and BTW I have 3 of them and still feel the same way), but price wise it's just a touch cheaper than the Magna set-up.
-XSV Vlocity, well if it wasn't for the clock-spring and tab issues it would be a strong front runner, but it's had the same curse as the Smoke/Clear Pulse's, great design and concept, just not what was hoped for.
-This is where it gets tough, Reloader B2, chipped Vlocity/JR and Halo equipped w/v35 (which isn't anywhere close to 35bps on gun, more like 25 at best)/Angry/Cheetah boards, everybodies got their favorite here.
-And then comes the Torque, Fasta 18v/9v, VL Eye-force, Egg3, and the Triumph SL-200, all good loaders and probably the best value for the $$.
!!Now with all that said I hope the Jrny comes out and turns the loader industry up-side down w/a solid, fast and easily repairable loader w/a suggested retail of $120.
Please don't anybody get their feeler's hurt because your loader didn't end up on the top of MY personal list, it's my opinion and everybody is entitled to theirs.

bigred76
01-18-2008, 04:17 PM
As of right now, my VLocity JR with Gangstar chip and speedfeed is hands down the fastest, most efficient (on batteries), and lightest hopper I've ever used. I love it almost as much as my Spimmy, if that tells you anything! ;)

JRNY will be interesting when it's released, and will most likely turn out well. I haven't tried a Magna yet, but from MuddyTaco's video, it looks flippin' sick!

SupaSnipa
01-18-2008, 05:22 PM
I say
#1-Vlocity w/ Virtue chip
#2-Empire Reloader B w/ B2 board and speefeed
#3-Halo B w/ new board and speedfeed

pbfreak3221
01-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Pulse with r/f chip, is my clear winner. I would like to try the magna set up, and may spring for that for this season.