PDA

View Full Version : Draxxus Rec Sport Purchase

jeffreyj1279
01-17-2008, 10:48 AM
i just bought a new box and the paintballs have little indents in the shell. am i screwed?

ViperX
01-17-2008, 11:07 AM
They will probably be fine for now, it's not unusual for paintballs that have been sitting for a while to get indentations from sitting in one spot for too long. Unlike purchasing from a sport store or walmart, if you buy paint from any pro-shop, they should open the box and inspect the paint, you don't have to accept the case if the paint is old(indented) or has broken paint in it. You don't gett hat option at walmart, you could open the case in the store, but the store management will probably not like it if your opening/rejecting boxes of paint!

At the most, you'll lose some accuracy..otherwise, welcome to the sport!

SpyderMan723
01-17-2008, 01:53 PM
You don't gett hat option at walmart

I've actually bought impact at a walmart and the dude checked for broken balls and there were!
I thought it was pretty cool but they only do it in that one store, which is in the next city a few miles away.

MR2 Woodsballer
01-17-2008, 02:06 PM
yea a viperx's is right it wont make that big of a difference.

jeffreyj1279
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the info. I have better peace of mind.

swoosh81
01-18-2008, 12:34 PM
I open every box of paint no matter where it's at (pb store or sporting goods store) to check for a bad batch. Needless to say I'm not a fan of ordering them offline. I've never had anyone say anything about me opening up the box, even when I have 3 boxes opened up to make 1 good box.

battlechaser
01-18-2008, 01:33 PM
I open every box of paint no matter where it's at (pb store or sporting goods store) to check for a bad batch. Needless to say I'm not a fan of ordering them offline. I've never had anyone say anything about me opening up the box, even when I have 3 boxes opened up to make 1 good box.

:yeahthat: