PDA

View Full Version : TL-R Snipers of the World Unite

XSiv Force
01-16-2008, 04:46 PM
I have a TL-R with the Sniper package which came with a 12" and 16" barrel, but normally i use the 16", I have one of those canester stocks that slip onto the tank. I want to get a stock to put on to it, but dont know how to since there is a plate at the back of the gun. This thread was established to see how many people have the TL-R and to hear some of the stories people have to tell.

OSOK
04-24-2008, 08:41 PM
The TL-R is discontinued? I thought it was basicaly just the TL-X with some slight modifications. This is my first gun and currently I have a Spyder RS in the mail. The things I remember about this gun though is that it is reliable. I dropped it several times, ran into stuff with it, fell with it etc. I also remember the fact that it chops like a mofo. I remember I played one day and had like 3 chops in a game after squeegeeing each time it chopped. Then I had one pop in the feedneck from being hit by the bolt halfway into the chamber. That was something else, but all in all I've had fun with the gun. I am going to be using this gun as a loaner and a back up.

Almost ALWAYS use the 16 inch, it seems to help me A LOT.

XSiv Force
04-24-2008, 08:54 PM
I have never had mine chop on me....only time it chopped was because of old paint. I love the 16". this is my primary right now

OSOK
04-26-2008, 09:44 AM
Ya, I used a gravity hopper, but now that I ordered my new RS and a new hopper with it I will always have an electric hopper ready.