PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!

fatkidfrompbaz
01-16-2008, 03:13 PM
ok so i bought a trigger with a T board. so i have used it for 6 games and then it won't shoot. i have charged it, the wires are connected, but every time i pressed the trigger it won't shoot, the light just blinks and nothing. and i have a full tank of air. can anybody tell me whats going on:(

big_daddy_d
01-16-2008, 05:23 PM
batteries, noid, wire, bad connection from the trigger switch. The possibilities could be endless. Wires in the right places? A little more info on how or when it started acting up and current symptoms may help you get this issue figured out quicker.

fatkidfrompbaz
01-16-2008, 07:04 PM
the wires are in the right place, trigger switch is fine, i did switch a new battery. i was playing at a local field, i just turned the trigger on to get ready, as soon as we started to play i started shooting and i heard a few clicks and stopped shooting, i looked at the frame and pressed the trigger and saw the light blink every time i pressed it. after the game i switched batteries and the same thing happened this time no clicks.

MVS1
01-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Is the EP enable Jumper still there, if your not sure what that is take a look here......http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/electra_verc_manual.htm, scroll to the bottom of the page for the visual, it's right next to the socket for the Noid. If it's there and seated properly then I would contact Damon, his email is on the site, he is Awesome when it comes to customer service and will take care of ya, he fixed a t-board that I screwed up and, told him so, for free (including return shipping).

fatkidfrompbaz
01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
mine is this.....http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_manual.htm one i took the board to my friend to test on his frame and it works

MVS1
01-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Will the sear trip the striker? At least get one shot off?

it's a long shot especially since it worked on your buddies marker, but another thing that may have happened is for some reason your board may have changed the eye default to break-beam which would keep the board from firing the noid if you don't have eyes installed. Doubt it is that, but who knows maybe resetting the board to the default settings helps. I would start suspecting the noid itself or the wiring b/t it and the board.

Also from the link you gave the EP enable jumper is labeled "Jumper" on the pic.

fatkidfrompbaz
01-16-2008, 07:55 PM
nope

fatkidfrompbaz
01-16-2008, 08:37 PM
i have eye, i reset and made sure eyes is on and yet nothing happened if its the noid i have to wait until somebody sells one on B/S/T

MVS1
01-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Well your in luck, my frame and other parts are at anno for at least another week and my noid is sitting on my work bench lookin lonely. If your interested in covering the shipping I'll send ya it so you can test, that is if you can't get your hands on one locally. Won't help ya if it's the noid that is bad because I'll need it back because there is a deal pending on my marker once I get everything back from anno, but at least you'll know for sure what the problem is. PM me if your interested.

SpyderMan723
01-17-2008, 04:32 PM
My gun was doing the same thing, just blinking.
Thats why its in the shop right now.
I was getting so angry bcuz ive dumped over 100+ just in repairs already!

fatkidfrompbaz
01-17-2008, 04:57 PM
so do you know what was wrong with it?

battlechaser
01-17-2008, 06:28 PM
Sounds like battery/capacitor to me. When you turn it on, does it just cycle through the firing modes every time you hit the trigger (LED changes colour) or just a steady blinking?

fatkidfrompbaz
01-17-2008, 06:48 PM
it does none of them

battlechaser
01-19-2008, 05:28 AM
Does it even power up? Might be an idea to post a video with the grip panels off of what it's doing.

Kenny_McCormic
01-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Will it trip if you remove the rear internals? If it will then the dwell is to low or the capacitor is fried.

fatkidfrompbaz
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
i took the board to my friend to test on his frame and it works
it works