PDA

View Full Version : q bow or long bow mr1

dwayne mifflin
01-15-2008, 08:25 PM
ok has anybody seen or made a qbow or longbow mr1 . a custome feed neck is needed the ones we have hold in the detant and are on an angle inwords and we need the ball to come in from the top.

Thricearch
01-16-2008, 04:20 AM
i honestly don't think its realistic or worth turning your MR1 into a Qbow..best bet..sell your MR1..save up..buy a AGD Tac One..save up..buy the Qbow kit..

Iits probably your best bet to do so

pinkanese
01-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Good luck wiht that idea Thricearch. A used Tac1 alone will cost more thatn 10x what a used MR1 sells for, and tehn you have to get the Longbow kit and Q-Loader. I say just find an extra feedneck and go to work on it so you can still use the gun while you are working on the other 'neck. if you look on Rap4's site they have some 20rd spring fed magazines, that should be a goos starting point for you.

dwayne mifflin
01-30-2008, 12:15 PM
well i already have the qlaoder i just need the feed part that sits ontop of the gun either that or i will just take my ion and buy the longbow kit for that,but than i dont have a speedball gun.:rolleyes:

N_Dub_Spyder
02-04-2008, 03:56 PM
ok has anybody seen or made a qbow or longbow mr1 . a custome feed neck is needed the ones we have hold in the detant and are on an angle inwords and we need the ball to come in from the top.

I think that this could be pretty bad A, but too much work for me. I think that there is a point where modding goes too far... This may be it but best of luck with it!:)

pinkanese
02-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I think that this could be pretty bad A, but too much work for me. I think that there is a point where modding goes too far... This may be it but best of luck with it!:)

There is no such point. However there si a point of ne return, also called voiding the warranty, but then again I have yet to own a pb gun that was still in warranty when I got it. ;)

well i already have the qlaoder i just need the feed part that sits ontop of the gun either that or i will just take my ion and buy the longbow kit for that,but than i dont have a speedball gun.:rolleyes:

Who needs a speedball gun anyways? and who says you can't stilluse that on a speedball field?

It is a very feasable idea, I have thought of making a new feedneck that will allow youto use a 20rd sprign fed mag on it, it is just a matter of drawing tha part and having it machined for you.