PDA

View Full Version : Charging issues

Christslife784
01-15-2008, 07:11 PM
I have used my vs2 twice. During the second time using my marker it stopped working after 2 hours. I tried to charge my battery and it wouldn't charge. I tried switching batteries and it still won't charge. With the charger plugged in the gun still wont turn on. I contacted Kingman and then sent in my gun. I got it back today. I looked at the invoice and they replaced the asa inner on/off knob oring and the asa mini piston, and rebuilt the reg, oiled and lubed it. How does that fix my charging problem? Has anybody else had the problem I am having? Are there any suggestions on fixes?

swoosh81
01-17-2008, 03:21 PM
Are you sure the gun is completely charged for 6-8 hours. If so send it back with a note saying what's wrong with it. Not a little note a big one.

Christslife784
01-17-2008, 07:58 PM
I talked with one of the tech guys "steve" and I am pretty sure that we figured it out! I plugged my charger into the wall and checked the output with my volt meter. NOTHING! It should show about 11v. So steve is going to send me a new circuit board and wall charger. Steve said that the charge ports can sometimes come loose of the board.

Christslife784
01-22-2008, 10:55 PM
ok so I got the new board and the ac adapter. I swaped out the board and plugged in the wall charger and tried to turn the board on and got nothing. should the board turn on with just power from the wall charger or do I need to let the battery charge first?:confused:

spray and pray
01-23-2008, 03:18 AM
it should turn on. maybe your wall outlet it bad???

Christslife784
01-23-2008, 07:39 AM
I have tried a few wall outlets and I know that not all are bad. If I were to take a volt meter to the wall charger what should I see as a reading?

Christslife784
01-30-2008, 03:07 PM
I finally sent my marker in and Steve Long said that both the wall chargers were bad. My board and battery are in good working order. He has never seen two wall chargers bad but... Hopefully the new wall charger that they checked already doesn't go bad.