PDA

View Full Version : About the Battery light...

Mazzta
02-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Hello everybody..

This is the question (i hope you don`t get mad about asking and asking)
I have a rocking Trigger, everything is working fine.., but when i begin to shoot like crazy, the battery light sometimes lights on, but when i stop, the red battery indicator shuts off.., sometimes when i turn on, the light goes on, but suddenly its gets off.., (same when i turn the switch off) this is normal? or something is going wrong?
this happens with a normal Alkaline Battery, didn`t see the same with the rechargeable (a GP Ni-MH 170mAh) i think its a little amount of energy...

Thanks in Advance.

druid
02-14-2006, 07:39 PM
It's telling you that it's running low...and all kingman markers are designed for rechargable 9.6V batteries...not 9V alkalines. If you use an alkaline, it'll be horrible for you. get an extra rechargable battery and keep it charged as your replacement in the field

ooglieboogliebob
02-15-2006, 03:16 PM
yep, that is a great idea .. but if your just taking an afternoon game there really is no need for another backup battery, unless your current battery is starting to lose it's battery cells.

Just charge your battery up, and the problem should cease .. unless you need a new battery

dannny
03-09-2006, 06:57 PM
same thing happens with my rocking trigger frame